Support ⇒ Troubleshootings ⇒ Warnings and cookie Problems ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS

Warnings and cookie Problems Reply to topic

Rusty_
Nice poster
Nice poster

Had the misfortune of having the server fall over on xmas day, with both HD giving up the ghost. The tech were able to pull the backup one apart and get the disc to spin up to get as much data off it as possible.

Now the restoration of sites is in progress I have encoutered a few problems with Cookie errors and warnings as well as not being able to log in.

http://clermontdetectors.com/index.php
and Hardoncampers.com

I informed the host of the problems and they suggest that I update the scripts to suit
The glitches in restored site you are referring to may be because we installed PHP 5.3.4 and some scripts on the sites may require the latest update in order to work

Apache version 2.2.17
PHP version 5.3.4
MySQL version 5.0.91-community

I am using 9.3.2 and thought I should not have an issue with the php upgrade or am I wrong?

Any help is most welcome

TIA

Rusty_'s server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
Linux / 2.2.6 / 5.0.45 / 5.2.4 / Dragonfly (9.2.1)
NanoCaiordo
Developer
Developer

Should have no problems at all and as far I can see no warnings are displayed to users.

Linux 64bit / Apache 2.2 / PHP 5.4.9 / MySQL 5.5.22 / v9, v10
Linux 32bit / Apache 2.2 / PHP 5.3.19 / MySQL 5.5.22 / v9, v10
Windows 64bit / IIS 7.5 / PHP 5.3.19 / MySQL 5.5.22 / v9, v10

NanoCaiordo's server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
mixed
Rusty_
Nice poster
Nice poster

Thanks for the reply NanoCaiordo the techs made a couple of adjustments on the server that have seemed to resolve the issue.

From what I can gather they put a php.ini file in doc root with display_errors = Off in it. I'm trying to find out more as I type.
Below is the list of errors that can be seen at http://nqweb.com/

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc:29) in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc:29) in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 67

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 72

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 78

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 88

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/nqwebco/public_html/includes/classes/cpg_debugger.php on line 122

Rusty_'s server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
Linux / 2.2.6 / 5.0.45 / 5.2.4 / Dragonfly (9.2.1)