Home Private Messages Search
CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Toggle Content

Forums ⇒ Support ⇒ Troubleshootings ⇒ I need a DF programmer for 6 new modules to be completed.

I need a DF programmer for 6 new modules to be completed.
Have you run into a problem, such as receiving an error, blank page, or other similar issue?
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ⇒  Troubleshootings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiogetswild
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:47 pm
Post subject: I need a DF programmer for 6 new modules to be completed.

Hi Folks I am in need a of a good DF programmer I have got 6 new modules that need completion and debugging...

This is NOT for the faint hearted or wanna be give it a try type of person ..these module are complex.

I will consider a payment offer on completion so i am placing an offer here before I try looking on employment bid sites.

please contact me for further information

this offer will only be open till the end of this week as i need to move forward quickly on these projects as i am currently designing a 40ft mobile disco roadshow which has to be completed shortly.

cheers Tim

radiogetswild's server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7
layingback
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 am
Post subject: Re: I need a DF programmer for 6 new modules to be completed.

Maybe a little more info might help? What modules, what type or class of module at least? What level of payment? ("I will consider a payment offer on completion" doesn't sound like a very strong intent on your part, but maybe that was just a language issue.)

layingback's server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
Linux / 1.3.42 - 2.2.12 / 5.1.72 / 5.4.21 / 9.4
BrokenCrust
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 am

layingback wrote:
Maybe a little more info might help?

6 complex DF modules that are coded badly and not working on a heavily hacked site. No documentation and no specification and a client who is busy, stressed and a little unfocused. No payment until the work is "completed". I already have enough information to know that he can't afford me.

BrokenCrust please enter your server specs in your user profile! Crying or Very sad
movix
Heavy poster
Heavy poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 am
Post subject: Re: I need a DF programmer for 6 new modules to be completed

Please give more details.
A link to the existing modules and a todo list.
A timeline to accomplish the work.
The country your company or the the customers company is located

I could be motivated to work on such a project, but as the oothers allready say, give us more details about the work to be done and also more security on payement.

movix's server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
Linux/Apache/MySQL 5.1.49/PHP 5.3.6/ DF 9.3.2.0
radiogetswild
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 am

Hi folks
First off the modules that was created I have been working towards and left waiting for the last 3 years ...only to be told in the end the dev had no more interest in them and I would be better off selling my website.. so to be told for years on end it will be just another month or just another 2 weeks and then be told that, you can imagine how I am left feeling .. not to mention helping out money wise in desperate times for a facebook connect module and still end up with nothing..

Then to top that the dev then goes and deletes them of the test server..
I am near to completion in designing my new mobile roadshow of which a new business account has been opened, so I am taken out a 35-45,000 dollar business loan, about 2,000 + of which I had allocated for my website completion, of which would have gone to the original developer had the project been completed.

So I have to re evaluate this situation for the direction and completion due to the amount of time I have left before the new roadshow is launched..

Re functionality and direction I will do a complete write up of my needs in a break down which will then be open to discussion to clearly define the end result.

(BC) ME A LITTLE UNFOCUSSED ) nope I know what I want and the direction of where I am going ...( scatter brained head case ) Absolutely lol... being able to afford it is something I have been working on and putting together... hence the roadshow of which will give a constant cash flow to get more projects flowing a lot more smoothly in the very near future. This will bring in regular work for the right developer.

There is one module on the main RGW site called social Club which has all the main features of what was written and the features was going to be placed into the myaccount section. Sign up if you haven't got a RGW membership and go here radiogetswild.com/Social.html

I think its a great shame to do so much work with such great talent only to let it go to waste, but life goes on, along with new challenges

The Original concept of what I was trying to achieve had a distinctive edge when it was first started, but due to the amount of time it was taking it was lost .. hence why I am saying paid on completion and most important of all on time and schedule for this revamped project.

The roadshow itself is both ground breaking and pioneering in design and concept, has 3 other companies involved for computer hardware, PA sound and lighting and a design and graphic company for making the vision come to life.

Once the project has been defined and agreed there would be no go ahead until Money was 100% ready banked and to-go.
This roadshow will be the first of its kind in the UK of which is being tied into the RGW website.

I hope this places a little more light on the subject matter.. in the meantime I will be going to the UK largest sound and light exhibition i.e. Plasa this Sunday to get completion of hardware.

My time line for roadshow design is 2 weeks and a further two weeks for Business plan presentation.
So a write-up will be completed within the next two weeks. any further questions feel free cheers Tim

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7
BrokenCrust
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm not being funny Tim, but you didn't actually tell us anything about the modules - you didn't even list them - and this is what I mean about being unfocused. The road show information is great, but really not relevant to costing your coding work.

BrokenCrust please enter your server specs in your user profile! Crying or Very sad
radiogetswild
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm

As i mentioned in there (So a write-up will be completed within the next two weeks.) Please give me a little time as i have to re sort out direction.. and i did say dev had taken modules of test site so server peeps will be contacted for the back ups.. the actule modules are called Group Network,Network, People, photos ,top menu, abuse report, bigmenu, our sponsors..

this was all tied into myaccount with four levels of security for users as to who sees what...

As i said I will have to rethink direction what with the show coming into play now...as it will be the new edge and extremly important to the website.

cheers Tim

radiogetswild
500+ Posts Club
500+ Posts Club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:52 pm

please check out the social club on RGW radiogetswild.com/Social.html as most of the features are in this unfinshed module , which could cut down on work on individual modules...

cheers Tim

heliown
Heavy poster
Heavy poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 am

How is this project going now Tim? I tested it a little bit and looks like it gets some good starts there.

heliown's server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS)
Mysql 5.1.41/php 5.2.5/CPGNuke 9.2.1
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ⇒  Troubleshootings
Page 1 of 1