[fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Upgrades

#1: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: onebuckwildLocation: elkton, md PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:47 am
    ----
I have added many smiles to my site, some with a large size. Before upgrade the original smiles that appear here in the emotions box appeared. Now after the upgrade it has picked other smiles to appear in that emoticons box and the ones it choose are large and make my page to big.

Any Ideals?

Did I do something wrong?

can I fix it or change it?

#2: Re: smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 am
    ----
currently the order prefer last smiles uploaded and soon smiles will have a custom order like admin.php?op=cpgmm use already.

#3: Re: smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: onebuckwildLocation: elkton, md PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
Ok, so I went in and added some small smiles so they would be the last uploaded and nothing changed. It has picked random smileys that are not the first or the last upload and are not the last used smiles either.
Any other ideals

#4: Re: smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:21 pm
    ----
No more ideas Wink cvs includes already the possibility to manually change smiles position with a comfortable drag&drop.

Just wait few more days till we release the latest version or if you want to test it then you are welcome to give us any feedback Wink

#5: Re: smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm
    ----
NanoCaiordo wrote:
No more ideas Wink cvs includes already the possibility to manually change smiles position with a comfortable drag&drop.

Just wait few more days till we release the latest version or if you want to test it then you are welcome to give us any feedback Wink

downloaded the cvs smiles.php , but i see no drag and drop , what am i doing wrong ?

#6: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: HEairsoft PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:16 am
    ----
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem on my forum. I want the default smilies to appear in the post window and the custom ones to show up on the "More Smilies" page.

I also tried running the CVS file in admin/modules/smilies.php with no luck Neutral
No rush with the drag-drop feature, but please let me know when you finish.

#7: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:00 am
    ----
drag and drop smilies is there already

#8: Re: smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:40 am
    ----
jeffk wrote:
NanoCaiordo wrote:

downloaded the cvs smiles.php , but i see no drag and drop , what am i doing wrong ?

#9: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:02 pm
    ----
erhmmm ... i forgot to upload the javascript which is in cvs/html/includes/javascript/ now Whistling however admin/modules/smiles/php had a very small issue fixed and I'll suggest you to use the new version as well

#10: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:29 pm
    ----
still cant get it to work

im assuming its done in admin/smilies ?

#11: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:37 pm
    ----
admin.php?op=smilies

#12: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: onebuckwildLocation: elkton, md PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:38 pm
    ----
ok im going to try this, maybe im blind, but were do I download the cvs smilly.php at.

#13: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:44 pm
    ----
NanoCaiordo wrote:
admin.php?op=smilies

yep , doesnt show anything different Shocked

#14: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:44 pm
    ----
onebuckwild note .. he is using 9.1.1 already and there are minor changes only ... since your are in 9.0.6.1 i really discourage you do try that.

#15: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: onebuckwildLocation: elkton, md PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:49 pm
    ----
sorry i forgot to change my user info, im on 9.1.1 I started the post about the change in 9.1.1

-> Upgrades