[fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Upgrades

#31: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: HEairsoft PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm
    ----
Moderator, please comment out the domain to my site. I can't edit my own post

#32: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 pm
    ----
update even includes/nbbcode.php
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...php?v=9.37

#33: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: CeeGee1967 PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:41 am
    ----
have the same error like JeffK

CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=smilies While executing query "UPDATE cms_bbsmilies SET pos='15' WHERE smilies_id=" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 In: /www/htdocs/w005c93a/admin/modules/smilies.php on line: 217

nbbcode update didnt helped

it worked once though.

Also when i delete an Smilie, it makes a complete new order, totally mixed again.

#34: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: NanoCaiordoLocation: Italy PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:35 am
    ----
templates file missing

#35: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 pm
    ----
and which file would that be ?

#36: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: sarah PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm
    ----
Smile

I think this is actually fixed in cvs whenever the next package is made.

#37: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: shooh PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:02 pm
    ----
Did drag&drop work with anyone?

#38: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: sarah PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:15 pm
    ----
If you have the latest cvs, yes.

#39: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: PhoenixLocation: Netizen PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:46 pm
    ----
me too - cvs works just fine - cvs represents the next release, when fussy Nano stops finding and fixing bugs Laughing

#40: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: xfsunolesLocation: Melbourne, Florida PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:45 am
    ----
Phoenix wrote:
me too - cvs works just fine - cvs represents the next release, when fussy Nano stops finding and fixing bugs Laughing

there is one flaws in that statement about "finding bugs".. Any people that using CVS can finding bugs too. Big grin

#41: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: HEairsoft PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:10 am
    ----
I have all the updated files from the CVS, but I am still getting this error

Quote::
Error: Drag is not defined
Source File: /dragonfly/includes/javascript/tasktable.js
Line: 7

This is not displayed on the webpage; it is an error coming through my browser's debug window. Where is "Drag" supposed to be defined?

#42: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: HEairsoft PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:23 am
    ----
Sorry, I guess my dragndrop.js file wasn't updated. Great new feature Applause

#43: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: Marcus81Location: Beograd PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:21 pm
    ----
I update from CVS all of your files and I get same error when I click to Update Sad

includes/db/db.php
CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=smilies While executing query "UPDATE cms_bbsmilies SET pos='2' WHERE smilies_id=" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 In: /home/biljke/public_html/admin/modules/smilies.php on line: 217

Where can be mistake?
I update smilies.php
al javascripts..
and drag & drop works.. but when I click on update Sad

Maybe admin.php ? or modules.php ? Any idea ?

#44: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: Marcus81Location: Beograd PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:47 pm
    ----
I now get this

includes/db/db.php

* CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=smilies While executing query "UPDATE cms_bbsmilies SET pos='3' WHERE smilies_id=45" the following error occured: Unknown column 'pos' in 'field list' In: /home/biljke/public_html/admin/modules/smilies.php on line: 217

What is unknown column 'pos' ??? Sad

#45: Re: [fixed] smiley order change with upgrade to 9.1.1 Author: jeffk PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:06 pm
    ----
its a column position thats isnt know

have a read through the error and it may give you the answer

-> Upgrades