Sitemap Generator Wont Connect
-> Search Engines

#1: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: mixy PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:38 pm
    ----
Hi,
I have not found a similar issue in the forums so i posted a new one.
The problem i am having is that when i try to generate a sitemap for my df site,i get a message that it cannot connect.
And i had deleted the old one so as at not my site does not have a sitemap.Can someone please help?
Thanks.

#2: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: mixy PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am
    ----
Pls the sitemap generator cannot connect to my site..
Please why am i having this problem and how can i fix it?
Thanks.

#3: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: mixy PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm
    ----
Hi,
Did i do something wrong?Looks like my posting is being ignored.
Please does anybody know how i can solve this problem?
I would appreciate some help.
Thanks.

#4: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: InspectorClueNo PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 pm
    ----
mixy I believe only users using this website generator can help you.
1. No one use it
2. Who use it, thus able to help you, is not browsing DF site.

I personally don't even know what it is lol

#5: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: greenday2kLocation: CO PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:21 pm
    ----
well i'm not using sitemap generator, post a link where can download the file and see.

#6: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: mixy PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm
    ----
Ok thanks,
So how can i submit my site to google/yahoo?
So that my ratings will go up and make it search engine friendly?
Thanks.

#7: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: earth PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm
    ----
mixy, get meta tags module and it has option to enter for google, yahoo and msn.

The site maps module for df, seems to be for a previous version, 9.1 maybe!

#8: Re: Sitemap Generator Wont Connect Author: earth PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm
    ----
or you can got to yahoo and google and follow their directions on how to do it, as they have step by step directions for each and also can google the question and get loads of results'\

-> Search Engines