Zonecopper Theme
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Themes

#1: Zonecopper Theme Author: mazaLocation: Uk PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 pm
    ----
Anyone willing to convert this please to 9.0 Smile

#2: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: t31osLocation: Somewhere in the intertubes... lolz PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:50 pm
    ----
It would help if you provided a link to look at the theme.

#3: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: mazaLocation: Uk PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:33 pm
    ----
Ok I will shortly set up a site thats 8.3 and 9.0 both with the theme Zonecopper woud you like the set of files too?

#4: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: t31osLocation: Somewhere in the intertubes... lolz PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:27 pm
    ----
I was suggesting you provide a link where the theme can be seen, if its a nice theme someone may offer to help. Very Happy

#5: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: exer PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:47 pm
    ----
Here's a link to a modded theme.

Click me!

#6: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:25 pm
    ----
I can tell you right now that theme is going to be a piece of cake. It's got a lot of errors with the way it's themed currently but nothing that can't be easily fixed. Get permission from the original author and someone will port it.

#7: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am
    ----
someone wanna take it because i'll be working on my warcraft theme all this week.

#8: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:55 pm
    ----
If you can get permission in writing and all the images files that related to that theme from the original author. I'll port it.

#9: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: PhoenixLocation: Netizen PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:48 pm
    ----
Thanks WebSiteGuru, we appreciate people respecting original author requirements
Quote::
/* Copyright Notice */
/* - THIS PACKAGE IS NOT RELEASED AS GPL/GNU SCRIPTING. */
/* - Our Package name and link MUST REMAIN in the credit */
/* footer of all Nuke generated pages. */
/* Translations are permitted, not renaming. */
/* - This package CAN NOT be ported without written */
/* permission. */
/* - This package CAN NOT be mirrored without written */
/* permission. */
/* - Use of this package requires that credits to the */
/* original PHPNuke remain in all site generated */
/* page footers. */

#10: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:19 pm
    ----
That is why I don't typically like to port theme from the other CMS. That is why I would like to see a written permission first, before I start porting it.

#11: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:37 pm
    ----
if i dont hear back from an author after a couple months and a lot of emails then i'll just port it anyway according to their credits. if the theme credtis specifically say i need permission then i wont port it if i dont hear back from them.

zonecopper is a good theme. i'll contact the author for you guys.

#12: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:13 pm
    ----
Thanks DJDevon3.

#13: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:33 am
    ----
ok i've sent off an email for permission.

#14: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:43 pm
    ----
As long as all theme credits for nukemods as well as the original author stay
intact that's fine. Please send a link to the author for the finished product when it becomes available.

Smile

#15: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: MrPotatoesLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:33 pm
    ----
just make one that looks similar. it's not hard.

and besides, why do you want a theme that looks exactly alike anyway? same images, blah blah blah

write down what you like about it and then go crazy on making your own custom one. it's actually pretty fun once you know what you're doing and what to do it to Smile

-> Themes