Zonecopper Theme
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Themes

#31: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:21 pm
    ----
Well, I Think I fixed the table problem. I had to re-do the Table for the header.html and footer.html, it's looks fine after that. I will re-upload the Preview tonight.

As for the color with ColorZilla, I'll have to look into it.

#32: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:09 am
    ----
OK Done! As far as for looks.

www.dfaddons.com/index...ZoneCopper

#33: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: t31osLocation: Somewhere in the intertubes... lolz PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:04 am
    ----
This is what i see..

body shows as white and certain areas of the blocks look odd.

#34: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:08 pm
    ----
Hmm! Thanks t31os, for some reason that is not what I see. Question Well, I'll try to force the body bg color to that color and see if it will be OK. Thanks for info.

#35: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: LoonyLukeLocation: ForumImgs & Quezza PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:45 pm
    ----
I get exactly the same as t31os, with the white and the announcements box with loads of corners in the middle.

Luke

#36: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:44 pm
    ----
LoonyLuke wrote:
and the announcements box with loads of corners in the middle.

Luke

I see that too on both IE and FF, but I could not figured out where that table generated from. All my blocks table are the same, so it should not have done what it did. But I seen it before with my Halo theme, I just forgot what I did to fixed it. Sad

#37: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: MrPotatoesLocation: Florida PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:58 pm
    ----
djdevon3 wrote:
I'd hold off on creating a coppermine template. CPG-Pro template will be released soon making your efforts wasted if you want to run the improved template. It has thumbnail categories and complete theme integration so once you theme your forums your gallery is basically half themed automatically too.

I think there are only about 10 new classes that theme designers will have to add to their main style.css We've completely done away with the /coppermine/style.css successfully. What does that mean? Now Dragonfly uses only 1 css file! This goes a long way towards the advancement of complete integration of all modules making it faster and easier for theme designers.

You can keep tabs on it from my site until I hand it back over to tehbooster which should be on Wednesday or Thursday. Wink So maybe only a week or two away from the CPG-Pro release.

If you want the classes to add into your theme to get ahead of the game we could release those to theme designers now. Unless tehbooster has more classes to add or change then they are done anyway.

CPG-Pro is just in the beginning stages. I'll be helping tehbooster add a lot more functionality in the future. It's important to release a good version now though so theme designers can get used to the css classes.

In the mean time though you could do something simple and use the template I've already created. I think it would fit in perfectly with that theme.
www.treasurecoastdesig...s/c=8.html

hmmm. i haven't really been following this thread here too much other than that last post. but a Pro Template Scheme. if that's the case how will our current templates be affected? it's pretty stupid to make a new template handler when so many themes already have been made. we've gotta keep to one and make it work better. or at least make it easy to change the earlier themes.

too many major changes too quick *e-sigh*

#38: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:42 pm
    ----
no you misunderstand. it is the existing template from dj maze (default) that he did way back when he was working with phpnuke. it hasn't changed much since then. so it is the basic dragonfly template and will work with all existing themes with a simple modification to the css. i've been majorly delayed with a huge project so i'm still not able to get to a lot of requests including finishing this up and handing it back to tehbooster. don't worry potatoes the template is going to be a good thing. it's going to solve a lot of themeing issues.

#39: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: MrPotatoesLocation: Florida PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:02 pm
    ----
whew. ok cool. i was gonna be in an uproar if i had to change everything that i've made to suppliment the themeing/templating system that i've grown to love. and yes, i emphisize grown. now that i understand it i think it's brilliant Smile

good good. good to know

#40: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: t31osLocation: Somewhere in the intertubes... lolz PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:12 pm
    ----
WebSiteGuru wrote:
Hmm! Thanks t31os, for some reason that is not what I see. Question Well, I'll try to force the body bg color to that color and see if it will be OK. Thanks for info.

You don't have the background colour defined.....

PHP:

Thats from your stylesheet.

That style itself could reduced.... you can set background images and define their position, also set the background and set no-repeat/repeat all in one line, like so....

PHP:
body {background:#000 url(../images/YOURIMAGE.gif) no-repeat bottom left;}

#41: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:31 pm
    ----
t31os wrote:
WebSiteGuru wrote:

You don't have the background colour defined.....

PHP:

Thats from your stylesheet.

That style itself could reduced.... you can set background images and define their position, also set the background and set no-repeat/repeat all in one line, like so....

PHP:
body {background:#000 url(../images/YOURIMAGE.gif) no-repeat bottom left;}

Thanks! I'll make it so.

#42: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:54 am
    ----
Done! Uploaded to the Live Preview.

#43: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: LoonyLukeLocation: ForumImgs & Quezza PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:44 am
    ----
much better!, now just the announcements thingy Smile

Luke

#44: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:10 pm
    ----
That's run0 mod forum block from the original Scrolling forum. For some reason, I have no control over how he mod the block. I am looking into it thou. Like I told him, I rather not release it until I know why it did that to his block.

I am babble Question

#45: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: EthanGilchristLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:20 pm
    ----
What's the word? Any update on this? I really really want to use this theme. *bouncebouncebounce...* =D

-> Themes