Zonecopper Theme
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Themes

#61: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: OraclemanLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:17 pm
    ----
WebSiteGuru wrote:
OK! Theme Released. Go to Themes Downloads Area.

www.dfaddons.com/Downloads/c=1.html

OK, where did zoneCopper go then? Can't find it following the above link.
TIA

#62: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: beforelast PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:18 pm
    ----
here for the download.

#63: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: OraclemanLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:20 pm
    ----
Thx

#64: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:27 pm
    ----
Oracleman wrote:
WebSiteGuru wrote:
OK! Theme Released. Go to Themes Downloads Area.

www.dfaddons.com/Downloads/c=1.html

OK, where did zoneCopper go then? Can't find it following the above link.
TIA

Sorry, it had been moved since then to the new location. Thanks beforelast! Very Happy

#65: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: eros PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:39 pm
    ----
Hi... the blocks on the right hand side do not show for me.. Could anyone help me with this?

#66: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:02 pm
    ----
Admin >> Modules

Change all modules to both instead of left.

Also update your server spec. You can find that out in the Admin area too.

#67: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: eros PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:19 pm
    ----
Blocks are pointing to the right.. but they dont appear there.

i had problems in the upload of dragonfly.. is it poss a file didnt make it? Im sure i checked tho.

#68: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: djdevon3 PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 pm
    ----
you don't have to change all modules. just change edit the modules that you want both side blocks to appear for.

#69: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: eros PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:57 pm
    ----
I have edited the mods in the admin panel so they should appear on the right.. but they don't.

Eg. I made the 'user' block so it should come up on the right hand side.. instead it just dosn't appear at all..

www.eros.sonataweb.net/blacksea

#70: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:00 pm
    ----
In the header.html do you have {G_RIGHTIMAGE} tag? Or it is missing?

#71: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: eros PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:23 am
    ----
Its in the header.html file on line 54:

<td height="21" align="center" background="{THEME_PATH}/images/1x1.gif">
{G_RIGHTIMAGE}</td>

#72: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:03 pm
    ----
Then everything should work fine. Did you try delete tpl in your server cache folder? Sometime that will cause issue.

#73: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: Stryker PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:37 am
    ----
I just wanted to note that this theme was not created by nukemods but was actually ported by nukemods to phpnuke. This theme was originally developed for phpbb by yassineb who's email address is no longer valid and his website has been taken down. This may be the reason you never received any contact from him.
I use a modified version of this theme for phpbb portal and am glad to see it available here on cpgnuke. Smile

#74: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: MemphisLocation: Ohio, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:44 am
    ----
eros wrote:
I have edited the mods in the admin panel so they should appear on the right.. but they don't.

Eg. I made the 'user' block so it should come up on the right hand side.. instead it just dosn't appear at all..

www.eros.sonataweb.net/blacksea
I'm not sure, but I think you may be in the wrong area... you need to go to MODULES in the admin area (not BLOCKS) and change the settings for each individual module that you want blocks to display on BOTH sides instaed of LEFT... i.e. goto admin --> modules and click the 'edit' link for the 'news' module - change the display setting from 'left' to 'both' and then any blocks that you have set to display on the right side will show up on the news page...

#75: Re: Zonecopper Theme Author: WebSiteGuru PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
Stryker wrote:
I just wanted to note that this theme was not created by nukemods but was actually ported by nukemods to phpnuke. This theme was originally developed for phpbb by yassineb who's email address is no longer valid and his website has been taken down. This may be the reason you never received any contact from him.
I use a modified version of this theme for phpbb portal and am glad to see it available here on cpgnuke. Smile

I know that nukemods ported it from phpbb (all phpbb templates are ported to phpnuke or other CMS) I in-turn ported from nukemods' phpnuke to Dragonfly by a requests of one of the user here. Most of the Original Author for phpbb email address and website are no longer valid (due to the fact that they don't go back to phpbb site and made changes to their personal profile). Maybe some of these authors dont even do templates for phpbb anymore. That is why there is no valid contact info.

-> Themes