Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ Thanks to the Dragonfly team, you're all brilliant! :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ Thanks to the Dragonfly team, you're all brilliant!

Hope this is the right place - Ive noticed a fair few threads on here with negative things to say about Dragonfly and the people involved, I just wanted to offer my thanks to them instead, as Ive just upgraded to dragonfly and opened my site.

My members love it so far and its been up less than an hour. Without this site and community I wouldn't have been able to do it, and wouldn't have been able to find answers to the many questions I've had.

Thanks again to everyone, brilliant job.

Anyone thats interested can see my site at www.206info.co.uk

Big grin

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache 1.3.37 (Unix)/4.1.22-standard MySQL/PHP 4.4.4/DF 9.1.2.1

If you want to give back to the DF team and the community you should share this theme of your ASAP !! Wink

No... seriously. Excellent work on that site Smile

Linux 2.6.17.8/MySQL: 4.1.22/PHP: 4.4.8/DF: 9.2.1.1

Golem wrote
If you want to give back to the DF team and the community you should share this theme of your ASAP !! Wink

No... seriously. Excellent work on that site Smile

Golem speaks for himself, sharing your theme as a token of your appreciation, does not necessarily represent the views of the DF Team.

We appreciate your comments, and are glad you and your members enjoy the Dragonfly CMS.

Its good to hear positive feedback with out expectations. Very Happy

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

hey wicked theme you have on your site nice one cheers Tim

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

Nice site! Excelent Theme!
i love your ForumsPro template XD

www.greenday2k.net