Support ⇒ Explain Please ⇒ At which version was L10NTime class added? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexExplain Please

At which version was L10NTime class added? Reply to topic

Could someone tell me when the L10NTime class was added to DF, i.e. what version number?

I want to use the L10NTime functions in my modules (all of them, not just the commercial ones), but if they were introduced recently I might need to do some version checking to make sure the user's version of DF is compatible.

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

The L10NTime class has been there since at least 9.0.6.1.

dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...s/time.php

Great, thanks Smile

It's a damn useful bit of code to be honest. I was looking at writing something similar, realised it was going to be a pig with so many different timezones and DST adjustments to make, and then noticed you'd already done all the hard work!

Might be an idea at some point to update the dev resources, there's so much good stuff in DF but you wouldn't know it's there unless you go trawling through code looking for it.

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk