General ⇒ $this->Website ⇒ unable to reach dragonflycms.org from germany ? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

unable to reach dragonflycms.org from germany ? Reply to topic

Hi ..

some users from germany reported, that dragonflycms.org has not been reachable for a few days (and still isn't) ...
They only get :

Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.dragonflycms.org Port 80

on the other hand, I can access dragonflycms.org at the same time without any problem, so the server must be up an running ...
any idea ?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.x/4.0.27/ 5.2.10/9.2.1.0

No problems !
I search here for news every day, there were no problems in the last week.

If I'm not observed, it's possible due to quantum-mechanical effects, that I either stop to exist or change to an indefinite condition.

LINUX/Apache /MySQL 5.0.32/PHP 5.2.0-8+etch11/DF 9.1.2.1

I still have this problem using MS Internet Explorer v7.0.5732.13 on my Packard Bell dot.

Using Opera at the same machine, all is ok Smile

www.krypinn.net
mod.krypinn.net

FreeBSD 4.10/1.3.37/5.0.27/5.2.4/9.2.1

Same error message when using Internet Explorer. Works fine in Firefox. Intentional I'm assuming?

I'm in the U.S. by the way.

DragonFly 9.0.3.0

Linux/1.1.31/4.0.20-standard/4.3.8/8.2b

There is nothing intentional that would preclude viewing DF through any browser.