Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Synchronize some Poodle lib code
· Added: feature request http://dragonflycms.org/Projects/f=142.html don't allow o
· Added: feature request http://dragonflycms.org/Projects/f=142.html
· Bugfix: Fatal error Cannot use object of type Poodle\Input\File as array
· Bugfix: identity init() parameter
· Bugfix: db users.user_posts shouldn't be changed for anonymous
· Change: allow minus character in JS filenames Bugfix: Poodle TPL display incorre
· Change: use html5 formmethod="post" instead of method="post"
· Bugfix: surveys comments moderation
· Change: Survey comment moderate html to tpl