Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Change: Flooding protection to prevent DB duplicate entry errors
· Added: missing 'main' element in HTML5 DTD
· Bugfix: Security IP detection
· Bugfix: Forum topic topic_title is html encoded in DB Change: Forums archiverepl
· Bugfix: TPL forum attach/S_UPLOAD_IMAGE is a structure
· Change: Forums viewarchive to new TAL template
· Change: cleanup some viewforum TAL code
· Change: Forums viewforum to new TAL template
· Bugfix: SF_PARENTS is a structure
· Change: Forums viewtopic to new TAL template Added: Forums viewtopic TAL var top