Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Bugfix: simple Google OpenID Connect fails due to force of URL::canonical()
· Added: simple Google OpenID Connect implementation
· Added: simple Google OpenID Connect implementation Changed: renamed Poodle\HTTP\
· Bugfix: http://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/p=158069.html#158069
· Added: TPL workaround for eval()
· Added: HTTP Request support for chunked transfer encoding Change: HTTP socket co
· Change: coppermine favorites system by info from http://dragonflycms.org/Forums/
· Added: resumable downloading to cpg_file::secure_download()
· Bugfix: Argument 2 must be of the type array, none given
· Bugfix: send_mail() didn't return true/false