Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Added: prevent hash timing attack
· Cleanup: installer languages
· Bugfix: remove MySQL version check
· Bugfix: https://dragonflycms.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=25545.html
· Bugix: get some v9 themes working
· Bugfix: don't be SEARCHBOT when accepting cookies
· Added base code for upgrader
· Bugfix: SQL error on invalid $pid
· Bugfix: New Emoji Unicode range was missing
· Added: show minimal password length info box