Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Cleanup: childnode specification Removed: mutationMacro
· Bugfix: broken replaceWith() due to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/ChildNode/replaceWith
· Improved DB statement class to allow two ways for parameters
· Cleanup poodle/identity code
· Bugfix: clear page menu cache
· Bugfix: main menu links maxlength was incorectly set to 50
· Improved Module Manager
· Bugfix: Undefined property: Poodle\SQL\XML\Exporter::$errors
· Bugfix: upgrade private messages failed at Dragonfly upgrade Bugfix: L10N->dbget() error when msg_id is longer then 64 characters Bugfix: v9 template undefined S_ADMIN_MENU
· Bugfix: PHP7 cannot use 'String' as class name as it is reserved