Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Bugfix: forums notifaction e-mail from field Cleanup: account change password
· Cleanup some legacy code
· Added more Emoji aliases
· Bugfix: user tale already in use, don't use this Zope TAL feature
· Bugfix: \Dragonfly\Email::send() incorrect param order
· Changed: $cpgtpl to \Dragonfly::getKernel()->OUT
· Bugfix: remove statistics counter data
· Improved v9 password encoding to a more secure version
· Bugfix: topic watch error
· Changed: select_box() to \Dragonfly\Output\HTML::select_box()