Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Change: last /themes/default/template/* to TAL
· Cleanup: reduce/automate theme code
· Change: sql exception also check for DF_MODE_INSTALL
· Bugfix: don't fetch poodle identity details data
· Bugfix: error.php incorrect path info
· Changed: admin templates to TAL
· Removed: calls to TPL->set_handle
· Bugfix: new blocks "views" for custom entries Change: Your_Account profile view had hardcoded html for rank
· Removed: user_last_privmsg
· Change: blocks allow view to multiple groups, see https://dragonflycms.org/Projects/f=141.html