Projects ⇒ Bugs ⇒ Report a Bug ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Report a Bug
Before you report a bug, please make sure you have completed the following steps:
Once you've double-checked that the bug you've found hasn't already been reported, and that you have collected all the information you need to file an excellent bug report, you can do so on our bug reporting page.
Search the Bug System
You can search all of the bugs that have been reported on our advanced search page, or use the form at the top of the page for a basic default search. Read the search howto for instructions on how search works.
Bug System Statistics
You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.
· Bugfix: forum sub icons incorrect naming
· Cleanup Forums notification mailer
· Cleanup some code
· Bugfix: forum/topic watch/notification errors
· Removed: unused Spam class
· New emoji system solves Firefox issue with PNG images bigger then 32000 pixels
· Backed out changeset: 0c5ec6ad0695 Firefox has issues with PNG images bigger then 32000 pixels
· Changed: use all known emoji by default in 64x64 with 255 colorpalette for low filesize
· Forgot to remove PerformanceLog
· Bugfix: TALES disallow the use of '=' in php expression