--- documentation/INSTALL.txt:1.17 Sat Dec 23 03:27:00 2006
+++ documentation/INSTALL.txt Tue Jan 1 02:07:47 2008
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* CPG Dragonfly CMS
* Copyright © 2004 - 2006 by CPG-Nuke Dev Team, dragonflycms.org
* Released under the GNU GPL version 2 or any later version
-* $Id: INSTALL.txt,v 1.17 2006/12/23 03:27:00 nanocaiordo Exp $
+* $Id: INSTALL.txt,v 1.18 2008/01/01 02:07:47 nanocaiordo Exp $
In-depth installation instructions can be found on our website:
@@ -30,7 +30,8 @@
See http://dragonflycms.org/Wiki/id=40.html for info on starting a cvs site.
1) Create a new database, for example, 'dragonfly': mysqladmin create dragonfly
- OR add a database through your web control panel.
+ OR add a database through your web control panel
+ OR create a database in phpMyAdmin or MySQL-Front.
2) Upload all content from the /html directory to your webspace.
@@ -39,6 +40,7 @@
4) CHMOD the following directories to 755 (777 if 755 fails):
+ - includes
@@ -84,7 +86,7 @@
We also recommend setting a password for your MySQL access. This is
- important as some data in the nuke database is not encrypted, so for
+ important as some data in the database is not encrypted, so for
security reasons you need to set a password. Not only that, it's a