CPGNuCalendarMain | Details | Download Now | History | Statistics
|Category||Old v9 ⇒ Modules v9 ⇒ Community|
|Author's Name||Kris Henneman » Phoenix updates|
|Published||Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:40 pm|
Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 am
Repeating events can repeat by date or by date. If you are familiar with adding events to an outlook calendar, this calendar should be very easy for you to use. Below is a list of the main features in version 2.0.
- Easy installation and ability to upgrade from version 1.09. See the included install.txt located in the zip file for important upgrade information.
- Complete administration console to configure all calendar settings.
- Category Manager to manage event categories and set up defaults for events that are added to those categories.
- Administrative event approval - if configured, a calendar administrator must approve all publicly visible events before they are posted to the website.
- Users who have the ability to add events can create private events that only they can see.
- Secured events - The event owner can define which group of users can see the event.
- Calendar is pre-loaded with 25 US holidays/events. These holidays must be approved by the calendar admin before they will actually be viewable on the calendar.
- Individual repeating event dates can be cancelled. Example: If you create a weekly repeating event like a meeting, but for some reason one of the future dates needs to be cancelled, you can select just that date and delete it. This action will remove only the event for the specific date from the calendar.
- Repeating events can have different descriptions for each date. Example: Create a repeating event with a default description. Then for a later date of that event, you can modify the name or description just for that date, but all other properties of the event remain the same.
- Provision for Group to edit/delete events as well as admin.
- Server time base is selectable through admin, for PHP5 only.
by lost1 on
I like the ease of use in the interface, and my users ability to add events without me. I found the themes easy to modify and everything works well.
...but i'm having trouble with google (grrrrr). I needed a calendar that is available to the public. Maybe I missed something. I'm hoping that I can limit the end year so that google doesn't crawl forever & ever and get me in trouble. I am hoping there is a way to do this without blocking calendar completely in robots.txt? That's the only change I would hope for.
Thanks for the hard work!
by penbrock on
I would love to switch to this, but have they fix it so the times will show correctly in the users time zone setting? Or does it still only show the server time?
by Phoenix on
What's the next link after "Write a Review"?
by Emsland-Party.de on
You have made an Update, but, what is new or change?
by neofred on
I decide to install the cpgnucal becauce of the group features and the multilingual ability. But there's no way to make the categories mulitilingual (birthday -> geburtstag; fair -> messe...) This is much needed for me an other webs with multilingual members Please help.
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next