CPGNuCalendarMain | Details | Download Now | History | Statistics
|Category||Old v9 ⇒ Modules v9 ⇒ Community|
|Author's Name||Kris Henneman » Phoenix updates|
|Published||Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:40 pm|
Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 am
Repeating events can repeat by date or by date. If you are familiar with adding events to an outlook calendar, this calendar should be very easy for you to use. Below is a list of the main features in version 2.0.
- Easy installation and ability to upgrade from version 1.09. See the included install.txt located in the zip file for important upgrade information.
- Complete administration console to configure all calendar settings.
- Category Manager to manage event categories and set up defaults for events that are added to those categories.
- Administrative event approval - if configured, a calendar administrator must approve all publicly visible events before they are posted to the website.
- Users who have the ability to add events can create private events that only they can see.
- Secured events - The event owner can define which group of users can see the event.
- Calendar is pre-loaded with 25 US holidays/events. These holidays must be approved by the calendar admin before they will actually be viewable on the calendar.
- Individual repeating event dates can be cancelled. Example: If you create a weekly repeating event like a meeting, but for some reason one of the future dates needs to be cancelled, you can select just that date and delete it. This action will remove only the event for the specific date from the calendar.
- Repeating events can have different descriptions for each date. Example: Create a repeating event with a default description. Then for a later date of that event, you can modify the name or description just for that date, but all other properties of the event remain the same.
- Provision for Group to edit/delete events as well as admin.
- Server time base is selectable through admin, for PHP5 only.
by vlsinfo.nl on
Thank you for this module. I was using another module before, but it is now time to export all events to this CPGNuCalendar.
The only thing keeping me from rating it to 5.0 is because I would like to have an notification option present by e-mail. That is the option that was in the module I used until now.
Keep up the excellent work!
by Daimos on
I like you Cal alot, have been waiting for something like this
by djdevon3 on
I'm still running an 8.2b site because I need NuCalendar! Now I can finally upgrade that thing! Khenn is the active dev on the project. He's taking suggestions and implimenting them. I can suggest this calendar to anyone now. It's in good working order, good porting, feature rich and looks great. Still has a few bugs coming out of the development process otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. Keep on squashing the bugs and making this into a beast of a calendar.
by FishySteve on
Like many people, I've been waiting for long long time for a good calendar that works and has what I need. Although it wasn't the one I was waiting for, it's here, it works well and I recon it's tops.
by Duke_S4 on
Some enhancements have to be done, but definetly the right direction
Page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next