TreasuryMain | Details | Download Now | History | Statistics
|Category||Modules - 9.3 ⇒ eCommerce|
|Published||Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:38 am|
Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:08 pm
As always, read the installT.txt file and back up your files and database first!!
- block is now tableless and has a progress bar on it
- module is now more compact and tableless
- XHTML 1.1 strict
- admin interface is dramatically overhauled, each part in its own section
- a user guide is now included within admin
- transaction log is now accessible and paginated
- register and donations are both paginated
- code tightened up to reduce database load
- IPN return file has improved error handling
- guest donations now accepted into the database
- pending payments like eCheck also now accepted into the database
- added email notification of donations to admin
- admin donations list now has sort capability on last date, username and donation
- user profile now has edit link and an extra admin function
- config data restructured and cached
- several extra display options added, especially the block
- admin tooltips
- dates as unixtime and admin display in pre-defined us or uk format
- user donations can be totalled over selectable time periods in admin
- option to auto-assign users to a specific group
- enhanced pagination and sorting.
Critical notes for the 9.2.3 release
- ensure the ipntreas.php file is uploaded to DF root
- PayPal IPN Auto-Return must be set to ON.
This release incorporates the Supporters module.
Support Available Here • Report Bugs Here
by JJKKING on
Nuke treasury has always been an great module. This one however, is over the top! Phoenix has added all kinds of extras. Every update I wonder how it could ever be improved., but somehow he finds a way and the features are getting better and better.
Constant updates, and the support is unbelievable!!!!!!