| Download Now
Track changes made to CPGNuCalendar
since its original version.
Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 am by Phoenix* fix for the never ending date
* fix for the never working popup date
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 am by Phoenixonly for DragonflyCMS v9.3.3 or greater.
relies upon your Forums timezone setting.
set your relevant DST region in settings.
use of ADODB functions eliminated.
- delete modules/CPGNuCalendar/functions/adodb.inc
language files relocated to modules/CPGNuCalendar/l10n/
- all files added as english.php, german.php, etc.
- you must delete all language/yours/cpgnucalendar.php files
- rename non-english language files and add to l10n directory e.g. german.php
- update your language files with the additional constants for v2.2.0
( listed at the end of the english.php file )
weekend start can be set to any day of the week
- from that point 2 consecutive days will be highlighted as weekends.
- uses new class calendarwe
icon added to each day on month view to permit event addition
Calendar time now displayed on every event, day, week and month view.
new installs now only use dates from 1971 to 2037.
changes to database, so BACKUP before you start!!
compatible with DF v10 preview version.
Wed May 06, 2009 11:49 pm by Phoenix* provide server time adjustment (PHP5 only).
* bug fix for missing week number in week view
* previous US dates now universal
* added style for FiSubSilverSh
Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am by Phoenix* reverted to v2.0.6
Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 am by Phoenix* timezone now reflects the same site setting as the Forums.
* shows your personal difference from that setting.
Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:49 am by Phoenix* add group to edit/delete events
Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 am by Phoenix* secured permissions to add/edit/delete/modify events
* removed admin ability to allow anonymous posting
* further XHTML compliance work
Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 am by Phoenix- Fixed installer for MySQL5 and changes to DragonflyCMS sql functions.
- Added an RSS events feed.
- XHTML non-compliances fixed and validated to XHTML 1.0.
- Incorporated Chael's fixes in DragonflyCMS downloads comments.
Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:34 am by khenn- Modified functions.inc to include some global variables that were missed in 2.0.5.
- Fixed the monthlyByDay input value. Monthly repeating events would not save correctly.
- Fixed display of multiple repeating events on the same day. Repeating events without times would display multiple times on the same day.
- Reordered the first few lines of code in the blocks so that the first thing that gets called is the require and then the global.
Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:11 am by khenn- Fixed the uninstall so that it would not break the admin console after the module was uninistalled.
Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:50 pm by khenn- Fixed week and day calendars. If a date in a repeating event range is deleted, the week and day calendars would still show the event.
- Fixed weekly recurring events. If user did not select a day of the week to repeat, the event would not repeat on the calendar.
Modified this so that if the user did not select a day to repeat, it would automatically select the start day for the event.
- Fixed recurring event descriptions. If a recurring event was created and then the user tried to modify a description other than
the description on the starting date, it would kill the reurrence for that event totally.
- Removed _SUN, _MON... _SAT from language file and replaced with _ABR_SUNDAY, _ABR_MONDAY... _ABR_SATURDAY from the main.php file.
Didn't realize that they were in there.
- Changed name of getFolderContent function to avoid conflict with coppermine function of the same name.
- Fixed Workday Start in admin console. User could not enter 0 (12:00am), the program would default back to 8. Removed the use of
empty(...) ? 8 : ... because using empty on a variable that evaluates to 0 will return true.
- Limited Workday End to 23
- Not allow Workday Start to be greater than Workday End.
- Removed $module_name declaration from index.php as it is already set in the CPG-Nuke index.php file.
- Added link to Pending Events admin console to actually view the event as the users would see it. Click on the event name to view the event.
- Fixed the event Delete link on the Pending Events admin console to send the "eid" instead of "id"
- Modified the View Event screen to make it easier to read. Also modified it to only display useful information to the user. The creator or admins
will see aditional information on this screen.
- Added the Pending Calendar Events count to the Waiting Content block so that the admin can see how many events are waiting to be approved
without going into the CPGNuCalendar admin console.
- Added "Jump to view" to the bottom of all 4 calendar types so that a user can jump directly to a date.
Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:37 pm by khenn- block-CPGNuCalendar is now obsolete and has been replaced by block-CPGNuCalendar_Small_Month
- NEW block-CPGNuCalendar_Coming_Events to display upcoming events.
- NEW Block Settings admin console allows the admin to congifure certain block settings.
Small Month Block - Highlight days that have events
Coming Events Block - Number of days to dispaly
Coming Events Block - Enable event scrolling
Coming Events Block - Adjust the speed of the scrolling
- Date format on the Day calendar and the Coming Events Block is controlled by the user's date format as set in My Account->My Preferences
- Fixed errors on cms_event and view_event caused by not including the includes/nbbcode.php file.
Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:26 am by khenn- Added missing $db variable to the global statement in functions.inc on line 24.
Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:53 am by khenn- Fixed conversion of non-repeating events to repeating events. When a non-repeating event was converted to a repeating event
the repeating information was not being saved. This has been fixed.
- When an event was set to recur, there was no way to turn it off. Added a checkbox that the user can toggle to turn on/off
the recurrence for an event.
- Changed the recurrence area to totally disappear unless the recurring event checkbox is checked.
- Modified the event description to be a bbcode area like the submit news page so that the description can contain bbcode.
- Fixed the display of the small month block calendar so it would format correctly when placed as a center block.
- In the range of recurrence area of the add/edit event screen, I modified the popup calendar link to read it's initial value
from the values that are selected in the dropdowns.
- Added trap for invalid dates being submitted via the url and display an error page.
- Added a default case so that if a view is requested that does not exist, it defaults to the month view.
- Added $pagetitle code to append to the title tag in the head of the html
Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:09 pm by khenn- Modified small month calendars to highlight days that have events assigned to them. This only works in the module,
currently, not in the block.
- Modified small month calendars and block to circle the current day.
- In Pending Events manager, for non repeating events, display Non Repeating Event in the Recurrence Pattern column.
- Fixed security issue where all users who could add events can also edit anyone else's events. Modified to verify that
the user is either the creator or a calendar administrator.
- Fixed redirection issues with LEO. Was using header() function instead of url_redirect() function.
- Fixed group issue where members of a specific group as specified in the admin configuration could not see the add event button.
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:44 pm by khennFixed some bugs:
- Images not changing on Category Manager
- Yearly view 404 error. Only happens with LEO
- Fixed $prefix undefined error in Pending events
- Fixed denied approval in view event
Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:43 pm by khennTotally re-wrote the installer to go off the installed directory name as the module name. This allows the user to change the default name from CPGNuCalendar to something else.
All configuration is now stored in the config_custom table and can be modified by the administrator through the new Administration Console.
Administration Console is accessed via the CPGNuCalendar link in the admin menu.
Added a Category Manager in the Admin Console for maintaining event categories.
Events can now be added by users other than the administrator. In the Admin Console, on the Calendar Settings screen, the admin can choose which group of users can add events.
Users can now add private events.
New events that are publicly visible are required to be approved before they actually appear on the calendar. But, this is configurable by the administrator on the Calendar Settings screen.
To approve events, a Pending Events screen has also been added to the administration console. Here the admin is able to view and approve or delete events. Currently, only events that have not yet been approved, or events that have been approved today display on this screen. You can view all of the events in the calendar by clicking on the "View all events" link at the bottom. We will look into adding pagination to this in the near future.
Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:10 pm by khennInitial Version