| Download Now
Track changes made to Content (Enhanced)
since its original version.
Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 am by darkgrue* Fixed problem with window.open() inheriting wrong BASE HREF for Printer Friendly Page link. Bug reported by hqccg.
Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:05 am by darkgrue* Fixed category search bug when multiple instances of the module are installed. Reported by Brammers.
* Added Dragonfly 188.8.131.52 compatibility (new blocks class).
Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:32 pm by darkgrue* Fixed search bug when searching multiple instances of the module are installed. Reported by Brammers, fix contributed to by Phoenix.
* Advanced search option now properly lists categories in drop-down list box, reported by Brammers.
* Custom title is now displayed in search results, paginated search results, and "return to" link. Reported by Brammers and Phoenix.
* Fixed paginated search results links, reported by Phoenix.
* Fixed search.inc instantiation error message, reported by alva.
* Fixed use of get_lang() in search.inc file.
Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 am by darkgrue* Fixed "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare list_menu_recursive()" error, reported by protoplasm. Removed modules/Content/functions/menu.inc file as a result of change. Configurations options that affect block-Content_Menu.php, are no longer located in the modules/Content/functions/menu.inc file. Both $expand_all and $displaydepth settings may be set on a per-block basis inside the block-Content_Menu*.php file(s).
* Fixed BBCode content strips line breaks error, reported by tashaar and confirmed by warden.
Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:05 pm by darkgrue* Fixed is_admin() only checking first instance of module, reported by alva.
* Fixed "The characters that you tried to include in your modules request are forbidden..." error when opening a new window using the printer-friendly formatting function, reported by Anja.
* Fixed Search function not properly checking all page fields, reported by mobileguy.
* SECURITY FIX: Fixed XSS page and category deletion vulnerability.
* Made some tweaks to the language file.
* Cleaned up redundant globals declaration.
Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:29 pm by darkgrue* Added fix for undefined _PRINTER language definition and WYSIWYG backwards-compatibility for Dragonfly 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11. Bug reported by tashaar, fix provided by Biggles.
* Changed source file headers to use ISO 8601 date format.
Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:08 pm by darkgrue* Fixed content save error.
* Fixed some problems with content menu block that would occur if certain types of content were not present.
Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:14 pm by darkgrue* Removed UTF-8 characters from module source as they were unecessary, and caused confusion if the files were shuttled between editors that were/were not UTF-8 aware.
* Fixed DB error when saving an edited content page.
Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:16 pm by darkgrue* Fixed instanced module not properly choosing language include file in Administration panel.
* Fixed broken print article link in content page view.
* Removed non-ASCII characters from module source for ease of editing.
Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:41 pm by darkgrue* Changed database schema to upgrade text column in the pages table from TEXT to MEDIUMTEXT in order to accomodate larger page sizes. Be mindful that (multiple) settings in php.ini can also significantly limit the size of posted pages.
* The block-Content_Menu.php now displays categories nested in proper hierarchical order. The block has been significantly changed and now uses the Cache class to reduce the ovehead involved in building the menu class.
* Added two configurations options that affect block-Content_Menu.php, located in the modules/Content/functions/menu.inc file. The $displaydepth sets how deep to expose subcategories, while $expand_all controls whether the menu (content and subcategories) starts fully expanded.
* Added page count and subcategories count to user category display.
* Category display now uses the Cache class to reduce overhead in building the category display recursively.
* Moved subtitle under page title in user category display.
Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:43 pm by darkgrue* Removed infringing images and code to comply with licensing issues. Please do not use/redistribute 9.7.0 and 9.7.1 code and images.
* Fixed block-Content_Menu.php links for categories and pages not linking to the correct instance.
* Changed module pagetitle from fixed string to the custom module title.
* Significantly improved the category folder tree.
Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:47 pm by darkgrue* Fixed page table layout for Firefox users in Pages administration.
* Added subtitle to page table.
Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:59 pm by darkgrue* Fixed failure to load language file for anything other than the primary instance of the module.
* Removed ", __FILE__, __LINE__" part in SQL method calls since it's obsolete.
* Significantly upgraded and enhanced the administration interface. The admin interface has been divided into two sections: Categories and Pages.
* Added WYSIWYG editing.
Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:49 am by darkgrue* Fixed problem with Content Menu block pointing to wrong location for a few graphical elements.
* STRUCTURE CHANGE: In accordance with the Dragonfly coding standards, the language file have been moved from the original location at "modules/Content/language/lang-english.php" to "language/english/content.php". Those upgrading should remove the previous directory before installing the upgrade. Bonus feature - there is no need to make additional copies of the language file(s) when using the automatic instantiation feature.
* Added Read Count, Printer-Friendly Page, and administration commands to bottom of content page.
Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:28 pm by darkgrue* Fixed bug in search.inc that causes SQL error when searching in a category.
Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:34 am by darkgrue* Added automatic module instantiation feature.
Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:38 am by darkgrue* Fixed problem with installer.
* Updated installation instructions with notes for upgraders.
Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:14 am by darkgrue* Fixed categories not sorting by title. (Thanks LCAngela!)
* Administration panel now sorts pages by category (uncategorized content first), then by category title. Replaced an inefficient loop with a JOIN operation.
* block_Content_Menu now sorts titles (previously presented titles by order in DB.
Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:37 pm by darkgrueInitial Version