Downloads ⇒ Version History ⇒ IP Tracker ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
| Download Now
Track changes made to IP Tracker
since its original version.
Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 am by Phoenix* adjustment in admin for php 5.4
Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 am by Phoenixfix corrupted cvs language files
Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm by Phoenix* ability to search data on hostname or part thereof
Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm by Phoenix* language files relocated to modules/IP_Tracker/l10n/
* added more language defines
* fix for gmtime() required in v9
* fixed installer for Project HoneyPot config values
* search for user will now return a list of the various IPS used by that user
* ability to export your data with one click on the main page (thanks Nano)
* improved handling of the modules list means that it will now list only hits for a given module
* replacement of ereg functions for PHP 5.3 (thanks Nano)
* IP masking code enhanced (Nano)
* general code tidy up
Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm by Phoenix* bug fix for pagination in search
* sinbin link added within search results
* MAIN_CFG cache deleted in installer
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 am by Phoenix* Search ability for selectable time periods and minimum queries, query and page generation times.
* Clicking the sinbin icon provides 3 different spam assessments plus relevant action options for visitors/users/search engines.
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 am by Phoenix* record db queries, query and page generation times for every visit
* fields displayed when an IP is viewed
* graphical display of trends in the 3 extra fields
* Project HoneyPot used for IP lookup when clicking host name
* adjustments to meet sql strict
* main page pagination enhanced
Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 pm by Phoenix* bug fix for hostname pruning
Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 am by Phoenix* pruning can be applied to hostname
* small adjustment for binary IPs
Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 am by Phoenixfix for some binary IPs
Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:39 am by Phoenix* exclusions are now stored in the database and cached to optimize queries.
* pruning can now be applied to Usernames and IP addresses.
* main display queries have been optimized with 95% reduction in query time.
* paging method changed and enhanced for viewing the IP page listing.
Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:46 pm by Phoenix* config cached
* searchable for Ip and username
Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:41 am by PhoenixInitial Version