General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ I'm going away for a while :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ I'm going away for a while

Although i've tried hard currently i can't get out my payment depths.
Due to this i just received a message that i maybe must go to jail since finding a job is tougher then i thought and i'm not receiving a dutch WW (unemployment money).

So i must hunt for any job even if it is just wiping car windows.
I don't ask from you a donation to get out of this since the ammount of money that i need is above 300 euro.

I will talk to you all again when i'm free of all troubles.

Maze over and out...

P.S. I hope all devs will be around here each day but if you don't get a respond within a few days then do respect our issues and spare time is limited.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

All the best, DJMaze.
If I had a spare $600 I'd sent $300 to you... In the (near) future I might be able to donate money to the project or individuals.

Hang in there.

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

Best of luck. DJMaze. I know I had sent in some, but I know it doesnt help much.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

I can send another $60's plus in a few months if that will help.

Linux / Apache2.2.8 / MySQL5.0.45 / PHP5.2.6 / CVS

i got a few more if they accept it!

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Sorry to hear so, DJ. You've been a big help to many and will be missed. Hope all is well 4u soon 🙏

While pretty is always good, good is not always pretty.

www.2guyzandsumtrains.com/
hobby-machinist.com/

FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE (i386)/1.3.29/4.1.15-log/4.3.10/9.2.1 upgd from 9.0.1.1

internet cut-off at home, will be here once a week from a internet cafe.
New cheaper and faster internet (ADSL 2+) should arise within 4 weeks at home Smile
The best part is that it's not paid by me.

DJMaze wrote
internet cut-off at home, will be here once a week from a internet cafe.
New cheaper and faster internet (ADSL 2+) should arise within 4 weeks at home Smile
The best part is that it's not paid by me.

Counting down!We need you, man! not worthy

Whenever you're in The Hague, lets meet somewhere and I'll give you some cash, dam***ed. 😄 As long as you keep working on and having fun with Dragonfly and MOO.

(Have you read my bugreport in MOO? It's the only one, so it can't be missed unless you have trouble logging in yourself! LOL)

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your situation maze. If I can get some more people to buy themes or my services I can donate more. My paypal is my only source of income. If I could help I definitely would so that should be worth something. Hang in there. You are one of the best web programmers I've ever met.

While you are away how about letting me admin the site (in a purely administrative capacity). News, downloads, ranks, etc... are at a complete standstill.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Please Maze assigned someone or at least a few people to do those functions so we can get things rolling while you are out.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

Like they say

Money talks ******** *****

Just donated not worthy

Debian/Apache2/MySQL 4.1.15-Debian/PHP4 4.4.2-1build1/9.1.1

Where's Phoenix?

Norbie

www.norbiesworld.co.uk

Linux / Apache Custom Version / 4.0.26-standard (client: 5.0.15) / 4.4.4 / 9.1.1

Akamu is on worldtour with the dailalama or something.

Phoenix as issues with his websites after they got attacked with a fusker so reorganizing his systems.

I have no money but found a job that starts at the half of may at rse.nl/ so mostly i'm re-reading my knowledge about UML which i forgot. And my internet is cut-off due to my money problems.

There are a few others that can administer these forums so i don't see much other use to provide someone full admin privileges. Just PM me any important update needs and they will be done.

My site was only affected for 10 hours by that sub-moron poison1, and then only because I was using error reporting, but it does somewhat reduce one's motivation when one gets attacked by a member for carrying out admin requirements, and he still remains a member.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

Phoenix wrote
My site was only affected for 10 hours by that sub-moron poison1, and then only because I was using error reporting, but it does somewhat reduce one's motivation when one gets attacked by a member for carrying out admin requirements, and he still remains a member.

Whoa, 10 hrs. What a Pain to fixing the site. Its good to see you. Welcome Back!

Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/4.0.25-standard/4.4.1/CVS