Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ IIS Specific Issues :: Archives ⇒ Right and Left Blocks :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexIIS Specific Issues

Archived ⇒ Right and Left Blocks

I have enabled the left and right blocks through home, but, the problem I am having is they are not showing up when I go to the forum. I would like some of the blocks/mods that I have checked to show up in the forum as well as the home page and there are some that I would like to show up just in the home page.

IE I would like the random pictures center to show up just in the home and gas and IDBM search in the forum.

I am also using Forum Pro and have no idea how to put that link in the Community Forum link at the top of the page. I like Forum Pro because of the abilitry to have sub forums.

Thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

See this topic to display certain blocks in some modules but not in others. You'll also need to enable right blocks in the Forums (or ForumsPro) module for the right blocks to display there too - each module has it's own settings. To change the link in the header to point to ForumsPro, you'll need to change the value in your theme. I think your theme uses the themecp module, so it's probably a setting in there. My guess is that it's set to Forums (getlink). You should be able to change the value to ForumsPro (getlink).

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Win, Linux/1.3.34/4.0.26, 5.0.19/4.3.10, 5.1.2, 8.1.4(PostgresSQL)/9.0.6.1, CVS