Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ PHP-Nuke :: Archives ⇒ No Coppermine admin Icon :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 PHP-Nuke ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ No Coppermine admin Icon

I've upgraded from Nuke recently and had issues. One by one I'm tracking the bugs down and squishing them.

This one I can't get past, no little SLR Camera icon so I can admin my Coppermine stuff.

Here's the Coppermine situation.

1. My previous install of coppermine didn't use table prefixes, so DF installed Coppermine as a new thing.

2. I've done comparisons and copied my old coppermine DB data across, no worries.

3. I've copied the old albums folder down and all my old galleries and pictures are displaying fine. The thumbnails are all screwy, but It should regenerate if i delete them.

So that's where it's at. The coppermine admin icon doesn't display for super users. I've checked and the module entry is there and the module is switched on.

What could be up?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Win2000/Apache??/PHP4.0/DF9.0.1.6

try admin.php?op=Coppermine

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

I get

We're sorry, but that page does not exist

I take it the table references are pointing to the wrong directory?

It's case sensitive - should have been admin.php?op=coppermine (note low case)

Sometimes you need to log out of admin and back in again after installing a module. The Coppermine link should appear in the "Multimedia" category.

linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+

Thanks Again Phoneix. This coppermine was part of the old Nuke site and is now running with the DF files.

The plot thinkens. I get a totally blank page. Not even any empty containers when I view the source. How bizarre.

hmm, sounds like you're missing radmincoppermine.

Add this query through phpmyadminALTER TABLE `cms_admins` ADD `radmincoppermine` TINYINT( 1 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+

WORKED!!!

Now I owe you a hooker as well. Maybe I'll just make a donation Wink

All I need help with now is regenerating all the thumbnails because they all look very very wrong. They are getting stretched.

I checked the help and adjusting the 'size of thumbnails in pixels' to a lower setting but it dodn't have any effect.