Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ PHP-Nuke :: Archives ⇒ Trouble Upgrading from PHP-Nuke 7.6 To Latest Dragonfly :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 PHP-Nuke ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Trouble Upgrading from PHP-Nuke 7.6 To Latest Dragonfly

Ok here is the breakdown of what I am running

PHP-Nuke 7.6 patched v3.1
mySQL Server 4.1.21
PHP 5.15

I am trying to upgrade from my PHPNuke install to Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

I made all backups so I can always go back to that if need be. However here is what I did and what happened.

There were no modules or blocks that I needed so I used a fresh install of Dragonfly and changed the needed items in config.php to reflect my nuke database. Dragonfly noticed it fine but while converting tables I got the following error.

INSERT INTO nuke_admins VALUES (NULL, 'UserName', 'fake@hotmail.com', 'password', '2', '1' , 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0) Table 'dragonfly2.nuke_admins' doesn't exist

Well I changed the name of my authors files to admins and that worked. Then I got the following error that I can not get around

On /install.php While executing query "ALTER TABLE `nuke_stories` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL" the following error occured: Unknown column 'pollID' in 'nuke_stories' In: \dragonfly\html\install\mysql\upgrade\news.inc on line: 20

For test purposes I commented it out. However it hits it in surveys.inc as well.

Any ideas? There are no old PHP files just the 7.6 database being used with a fresh install of Dragonfly.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Win2k3Server/MySQL4.1/5.1.5/9.0.6.1

On /install.php
While executing query "ALTER TABLE `nuke_stories` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL" the following error occured: Unknown column 'pollID' in 'nuke_stories' In: \dragonfly\html\install\mysql\upgrade\news.inc on line: 20

Ok, login into phpMyadmin and manually rename the columan pollID in to poll_id on the table nuke_stories

Check this topic www.cpgnuke.com/Forums...12466.html

www.greenday2k.net

Ok changing it manually and commenting out the one line in news.inc solved that problem but now I get

ALTER TABLE nuke_admins ADD admin_id tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

Ok I solved the admin problem by using a fresh Dragonfly install and taking the files from that database and moving them over.

I then had to comment out ALL of the following

//$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_check` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_data` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_data` CHANGE `optionText` `option_text` CHAR(50) NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_data` CHANGE `optionCount` `option_count` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_data` CHANGE `voteID` `vote_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_desc` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_desc` CHANGE `pollTitle` `poll_title` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_poll_desc` CHANGE `timeStamp` `time_stamp` INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL'); //$db->sql_query('ALTER TABLE `'.$prefix.'_pollcomments` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT(11) DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL');

I am not sure if that will mess anything up but all the tables looked correct in my database. So after commenting them out the install finished.. So hopefully it all works Smile

Thanks

Well most of it seems to be working. It isn't allowing me to make new Blocks though.

I get
CMS Warning line 51: On /admin.php?op=blocks While executing query "INSERT INTO nuke_blocks VALUES (NULL, '', 'Guild Info', '', '', 'l', '8', '1', '3600', '0', '', 'block-Guild_Wall_of_Fame.php', '0')" the following error occured: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 In: \html\admin\modules\blocks.php on line: 346

SiliconeClone wrote
I used a fresh install of Dragonfly and changed the needed items in config.php to reflect my nuke database.

Just to be sure. You did not really install Dragonfly first before pointing it to your Nuke database, did you?
You should point to your Nuke database and only then install.

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS