General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ Dragonfly 9.1.1.RC2 :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ Dragonfly 9.1.1.RC2

This version is no longer on our download section. Sorry for the inconveniences that RC1 has created.

I did try to make sure that all was perfect but i was mistaken. Lot of new features have been introduced from 9.0.6.1 (eg mysql5 and postgresql) and it was not possible for me (at any change to the code) to make sure that everything was working for MySQL4, MySQL5 (strict mode on/off), PostgreSQl 7.x and PostgreSQL 8.x, PHP4 and PHP5 and any combination of those.

Today cvs includes fixes for all know bugs. If you have RC1 already installed please take the opportunity to report (but only after you search pls) as many bugs as possible before Saturday or Sunday, when RC2 will be available on our download section.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Last edited by NanoCaiordo on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total

All is looking good on my end NanoCaiordo and none of my 3,200+ members are complaining.
Thanks for all the hard work my friend. Cool

[CentOS release 4.6 (Final)] | [Apache 1.3.37] | [MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log (client: 4.1.21) | [PHP 4.4.7] | [DF 9.2.1] | [FPro 2.0.2]

24/48 hours delay

Same here mate, all is going well.
Thankyou for your efforts Smile
And thankyou for reviving this cms.

Linux/Apache 1.3.37/MySQL 4.1.21/PHP 4.4.4/Dragonflycms 9.1.1

With the latest CVS snapshots every error goes away!

Only minor and 'cosmetic' bugs, BUT the DB is perfect and the DF 9.1 RC2 (on actual cvs version) works perfectly!

I want to support the community and I'm reporting some bugs that I know, thanks to my 'experiences' on DF since his version 9.x., hoping that every report can help the entire community and the entire DF staff.

In particular, I want to thanks NanoCaiordo for his efforts and dedication on the Dragonfly project. This guy is a great php lover, and in the last times, he is constantly improving the security on this CMS, becoming and expert of security himself.

I'd want to invite everyone here, 'community users', 'programmers', 'php-ist' and every guy have noticed particular 'Code bugs' to USE the bugs report section (Projects) to report all of them you know, and doing so, HELPING the development of the beautiful CMS that is Dragonfly.

Only this kind of collaboration is the REAL HELP that everyone can demonstrate for the goal of the good life of DF.

Good work NanoCaiordo! Great work!! Thank you! And thanks to all those guys of the Staff that in the past and nowadays are helping the development.

DragonflyCMS, the best CMS today!

CentOs / 2.0.63 / 4.1.22 / 5.2.5 / DF 9.2.1

Dragonfly CMS RC2 is available for download.
Thank you all for your patience.

If you have a database with shared users table, then be careful since the database check system doesn't support multi installation yet.

Nice installer Nano with no "Cookie" issues like some of the previous versions..:)

The only problems I encountered so far were from a couple add-on modules and some themes and we all understand how DF isn't responsible for those files, but the upgrade went smooth as glass and works great!

Nice work everyone...:)

Linux/Apache2.2.9/MySql 5.1.59/PHP 5.2.17/CPGDragonfly 9.3.3.0

I got this error right after i set up the superadmin user (last step in the setup)

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/virringby.dk/includes/classes/cpg_adminmenu.php on line 216

You get this error if you name you admin.php file anything else.

After deletede all files and emptied the sql i installed it once again without changing the name of the file, and everything is working perfect Wink

Regards
Domin

Linux 2.6.18-408.el5.lve0.8.61.1/Apache/MySQL 5.1.63-cll/PHP 5.3.6/DragonFly 9.3.3.1

Domin can you open a bug report about this error pls.

I wrote a small webinstaller for MOO CMS but modified it for dragonfly so that it downloads and extracts RC2 for you right away on you server Smile
That way you don't have to upload everything thru ftp yourself.

Keep in mind that it will not work on every server since it needs access to special PHP functions like exec() and popen().
It also needs cvs to be installed.

Go try it out and see if it also works on your computers/servers.

Just extract the zip and upload its content to your server.
Then in your browser: example.com/whateffa/webinst.php

NOTE: it is just a small wrapup so don't complain about the header which is saying MOO CMS. Go fix it yourself Wink

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Great future!!! loving it.

where can we download this at? i can not find it in the dl section.

Multiple Setups

Dizfunkshunal wrote
where can we download this at? i can not find it in the dl section.
dragonflycms.org/Forum...tml#117631

thank you
I did not see that thread

Multiple Setups

here my little contribution

DJMaze's Web Installer for posix.

DJMaze's Web Installer for W32

Both have had the MOO stuff removed now it looks like a dragonfly installer.

Multiple Setups