Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ PHP-Nuke :: Archives ⇒ Can't get it to work... :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 PHP-Nuke ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Can't get it to work...

So....i was given a task to convert the phpBB2 forum to DF. i said "sure give me an hour or 2. it's been 2 really sloooow days.
The thing is that first i tested the Converter in the download section but that didn't work out well at all (here is that post)
So i thought i'd try thr PHP-Nuke -> phpBB2 -> CPGNuke thingy....i spend alot of time trying to find a working phpbb2 -> php-nuke converter. after 6 tryes i found one. so now i have a working phpnuke and uhm....yea... i read through the docs tp find pit how to convert....i found some small tutorial about it....did what it said but i can't say i hade any luck. the DF install went smooth though.....it didn't care at all that i had phpnuke installed and just went on with it's install.
Atm i'm so damn empty in my head i'm acctually having a hard time talking. can someone explain how to do this last step? the phpnuke -> DF part.

Specs:
PHPnuke 7.5
DF 9.1.1

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Ubuntu 9.10 | apache 2.2.12 | MySQL 5.1.37 | PHP 5.2.10 | DF 9.2.1

I'm on with that at the moment actually,

Well, more of importing "some" of my phpnuke 7.6 tables into df.

had to manipulate the sql tables quite a bit, but now i'm stuck on the installer getting this error

On /install.php
While executing query "ALTER TABLE `nuke_poll_desc` CHANGE `pollID` `poll_id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT"

the following error occured: Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
meh i\'ll find out for you