Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Player application Module? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Player application Module?

I am either looking for or willing to help create a quick and dirty module to allow people to apply to the guild. The data would ideally be added to the users sql record and votable by officers.

Is there soemthing like this already? I don't want a simple formthat emails the results, thats easy enough.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Not that I am aware of, but this sounds like a good next project for my site. I'll post back here if/when I get started on it, but currently writing 2 other modules.

Linux 2.4.27-2-686/Apache 1.3.34/5.0.19-Debian_2/4.4.2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

Id also love to either see this happen or help out. Ive looked at the reg url and files and thought about coding in more custom fields that can be used like the select and such but it would be better to have 2 registration areas maybe one for any user and one for guildies that would do like you say enter them in to the system for a group to vote on. Im currently working on porting wowroster to DF and with in it we can use custom triggers so when guildies upload there character data it can say add them to a certain group based off of there guild rank, generate the sigs/avatars and set them to the default users and I suppose the minds the limits when it comes to the trigger options.

cwells.net | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2
secret-order.us | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2RC
wowroster.net | FC8/Apache2+lighttpd/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

FC/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

an aplication where admins can change the fields to match theyr clan\game woud be nice. Maybe having the form post a forum tread in a forum where xx gruop have acsess?`For now I just juse the contactPRO module and it gives a simple e-mail.. (www.realwarriors.tk)

btw I tried before to get some response on a module like that.. (http://dfbounty.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=358.html)

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

I am caugfht up in a few port things but I think I can do this pretty easily.

A couple of features like a post to the forums, etc would be cool.

closest thing I know about is a guild aplication for wow... shame is it sends the aplications via mail, would be perfect if it would create a post with it...

link

Linux/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.21-standard-log/4.4.4/9.0.1.1

Any word on this??? I have made my own application module but this seems like a much better idea.

LOL Alot of work running a clan. Anything to easy a little is great

Linux//5.0.32/ 5.2.5/9.2.1

Deception Application

Anyone know this gentlemen or where he got his applications module? If he created this himself I would LOVE to get this module for my site. Thanks.

Linux/Apache 1.3.36/MySQL 4.1.21-Standard/PHP 4.42/CPGNuke 9.1.1

komsite wrote
Deception Application

Anyone know this gentlemen or where he got his applications module? If he created this himself I would LOVE to get this module for my site. Thanks.

Hey Komsite this is a module im still building. I would liek for it to also register the users to the site but for now it will just post the app to the forum of choice by the forum id. you can keep tabs on this project on my site or at wowroster.net

cwells.net | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2
secret-order.us | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2RC
wowroster.net | FC8/Apache2+lighttpd/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

FC/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

Thanks man, I have it up and running using just the email function. Haven't gotten the forums side of things setup yet. I appreciate this module greatly as it's made the pain of recruiting less painless. Had to add a few keys and resists to the recruitment application itself. But other than that, I say, thank you.

Changes I made to the application can be viewed here:
www.knightsofmayhem.ne...ile=index2

Thanks again!

Linux/Apache 1.3.36/MySQL 4.1.21-Standard/PHP 4.42/CPGNuke 9.1.1