General ⇒ $this->Website :: Archives ⇒ CMM Main Menu with Center Alignment? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

Archived ⇒ CMM Main Menu with Center Alignment?

Looked through everything in the forums but couldn't find anyone asking/answering this question.

Got the menu working great with several different themes. Now my only question before I start using this on production sites would be "How do I get the menu to align center"?

I've looked through all the files and found nothing that jumped out at me to help. Tried setting this up in the <div> tag in the header.html file, but that didn't do anything. Any thoughts? Anyone tried this out yet?

EHP Webmaster
www.ehpdesigns.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux OS / Apache 1.3.34 / MySQL 4.1.22 / PHP 4.4.7/ DF 9.1.2.1

It has its own stylesheet, cpgmm.css. Try messing around with text-align in those classes.

Diagon Alley - Top Design

Linux/1.3.37/4.1.21-standard/4.4.4/9.1.1

sarah wrote
It has its own stylesheet, cpgmm.css. Try messing around with text-align in those classes.

Yeah, tried all I can think of in just about every class in that file, but with no luck. Didn't know if one of the devs for this wanted to chime in with their thoughts. Big grin

EHP Webmaster
www.ehpdesigns.com

Linux OS / Apache 1.3.34 / MySQL 4.1.22 / PHP 4.4.7/ DF 9.1.2.1

Simplest solution is<table style="text-align:center; margin:auto;"><tr><td> <div id="menu">{S_MAIN_MENU}</div> </td></tr></table>You may experience some instability. You may also need to specify height e.g. height:22px;

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF