Miscellaneous ⇒ User & Newbie Resources :: Archives ⇒ Blocks video tutorial :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUser & Newbie Resources

Archived ⇒ Blocks video tutorial

I made a video tutorial on how to turn on right block and configure them to modules hope this helps.

Videos Here
I will make more and put them up. Any one wants a video tutorial on how to do something please post in the forums and let me know what you need.

Call this the Video users/admin guide i guess lol

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Multiple Setups

Last edited by Dizfunkshunal on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Great job on the tutorials Dizfunkshunal! Smile

Linux/Apache2.2.9/MySql 5.1.59/PHP 5.2.17/CPGDragonfly 9.3.3.0

thanks i have made 4 more. there in the list But I ma going to start making them only by request or suggestion. I don't want to go and make a bunch of them and then no one use them. Even tho some of the videos are short it takes about 3 times longer to make them then what they are. recording, rendering,etc. If i mess up have to start all over lol. I hope the ones i have made help out.

Multiple Setups

They do indeed! I know I've thought about making those for my users to answer some of those easy questions that everyone new to my site asks.

A good set of tutorials for Admins and users alike are a great addition. Thanks again! Great job! Smile

Linux/Apache2.2.9/MySql 5.1.59/PHP 5.2.17/CPGDragonfly 9.3.3.0

well come to my Site and tell me what tutorials you would like to be made. I will make them and you can link to them for your users. Ill be honest i am trying to get traffic on my site and help the community at the same time.

Multiple Setups