Support ⇒ New installations :: Archives ⇒ Completely stuck when installing :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

Archived ⇒ Completely stuck when installing

Hello,

I wanted to start using CPG Nuke.. but when I uploaded all files it gave me error

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster @ x92.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.x92.org Port 80

I remembered that deleting .htaccess works for some scripts, so I deleted it, but I received same error Shocked

Can anyone help me with that?

My site is www.x92.org

At the moment .htaccess exists in webspace!

Thanks a lot,
-Heiko

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Unix / 1.3.37 / 4.1.21 / 4.4.4 / 9.1.1

Id like to add some info (since I cant edit my post)

Tried to install CPG Nuke in localhost (Windows ; Apache ; mysql ; php), with .htaccess it gave me 430 error, then I removed .htaccess file and everything worked. I still need help getting my real website (www.x92.org) working!

Thanks for helpers!

The problem could be in your host or if you deleted the .htaccess, be sure to refresh(F5) the page, though you probably did so.

-

I deleted .htaccess now.. you can check www.x92.org again.. nothing changes as I see.

Also, greetings from Estonia Wink

evil9 wrote
Also, greetings from Estonia Wink

I noticed, I noticed.. Cool

I think, maybe... mhm, yes maybe.. there was an issue where I accidentally CHMODded a lot of directories to now seeiable to anyone...but it wasn't giving this error probably...

Delete all the files(not the subdirectories) from the main directory and try to upload index.html, will it show anything?

-

not seeable*

-

Ok deleted all files from public_html (not folders)
and uploaded index.html (I used INSTALL.txt and renamed it)

x92.org/

Well, that at least works Very Happy
Try to upload only the php files back to the root and delete the index.html and try then. (Leave the folders as they are again, they don't affect anything)

-

Uploaded only install.php file

x92.org

Most php scripts are working just fine on my host, but CPG is the only one Im having problems..

Okay I got my problem solved I dont know how exactly!

Heres what I did:

1) uploaded all files (hole cpg nuke archive)
2) went to website and received 530 error
3) deleted all main files (index.php; install.php...)
4) uploaded them again
5) thing worked

No idea why it needed these steps!?

Nice

-

And I found another way to fix my problem.. I uploaded CPG Nuke's tar.gz file to my webspace root, and extracted it in CPanel's File Manager.. and since my webhost has some kind of apache mod installed which automatically chmods files right way, it dont want to have files and folders chmoded before..

I hope you understand something from my text, but I had to chmod my public_html to 755 not 777.. chmod 777 gave me 500 Internal Error

i had the same problem until i chmoded my install dir to 777

Linux/Apache/4.0.24/4.3.11/unsure