Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) :: Archives ⇒ [solve]Search problem- We're sorry .. module has been disabl :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ [solve]Search problem- We're sorry .. module has been disabl

When I log like user, I can not acces to the forum and when I click on search - forum, I get this error message:

-----------
The URL that you requested, /index.php?name=Forums&file=search, is temporarily unavailable.

We're sorry, but this module has been disabled
-----------

Like admin I can acces forum.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
XP

Are all your files correctly uploaded. If so then go to Admin==> Modules and check that you have not by mistakely disabled the Search Module. Give it a try and tell me if you have any problems.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

As for the Forums, is it just you who acnnot access it or others as well? If you alone someone else might help. But if it is all of the members check the permission settings of the Forums module by following the steps given in the last post.

Oh, it was permission settings! Now it works just fine:)
Thanks mate:)!!!

Anyway nice site you got there - can I download simmular design like your somewhere???

XP

Yeah Thanks to Devon. He has this site www.treasurecoastdesigns.com . Head out there and download the DF_Hardwired theme. It is too good. But remember it works only with ThemeCP 2.0. You can get that there as well.

As for the helping you part you are always welcome. We are here in this community wit the sole reason of helping each other.

Cheers
Imran.

UPS...
I'm little confused... Unregistered user can not post in forum? How solve this?

XP

Go to Admin==>Forums==>Forums Permissions and edit them