Ok.. i try, n try..n try.. so i got it..
how to change the users database PHP-Nuke 8.0 or very version to DF?
tha step can be like in following:
1. go to Cpanel and myphpadmin
2. open the old database
3. export only the nuke_users from it
4. save as sql file and make sure before saved, u must tick at SQL option "Add DROP TABLE / DROP VIEW"
5. after that, the file as u export will saved in ur computer and ur must open its first
6. Then, u find the database name, example.. otaimerz_v6 <--- so, change to ur new database like otaimerz_v2 or whatever u had been create.
7. after that, find the text nuke_users and change it to cms_usrs.. <-- the text as nuke_users is very more in the sql file, sou must changing all.. cms_users
8. then, save the file
9. Open the Cpanel and myphpadmin, and open the new database had been create before
10. import it file..
Done.. u can see, all the all the old registered are still in ur new site without to register back a new account..
Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
(Linux/ Apache version 2.2.6 (Unix)/ PHP version 5.2.5/ MySQL version 5.0.51a-community/ DragonflyCMS CVS 9.2.1)