Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ creating a module help please :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ creating a module help please

I created a videos directory under modules. What I can not get to display are the videos and folders that are listed under this directory. I am not looking for the videos to play, I just want the videos listed. Can someone please point me in the right direction on getting this to happen.

Heretic

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / Apache / 4.1.22-standard / 4.4.6/ 9.1.2.1

Are you interested in linking the videos? Or just havign a list of certain videos with no interactivity?

Are they for download or link or just static?

If they are just for static or just a simple list , you should check out the content module. Should be in the downloads section. You could just use HTML to then list them. You could also do the same for linking them. Or you could use the downloads for that as well. If you want to play them. There is a video module going around in a massive thread in the modules section of the forums I believe.

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]

Just linking them pretty much. They play just find in the forums. I tried doing the downloads but then when they are linkied to the forums they dont play. Also there is a size limit in the downloads. I am new to this so learning is key for me.

EDIT: Thanks for your help. I did end up just linking them in the downloads.

Linux / Apache / 4.1.22-standard / 4.4.6/ 9.1.2.1