General ⇒ $this->Website :: Archives ⇒ donation for the cause :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

Archived ⇒ donation for the cause

I have had Dragonfly it seems for ever. Even though I have mananged to be riddles with errors, someone always is happy and willing to answer me. No matter how stupid I seem.

With that in mind I offered 50 bucks to fix some of my recent issues. He was very helpful but would not take the money after the issue was resolved, so I decided to donate it to the Dragonfly team.

So, logged on and attempted to donate via the link on the main menu. I got a German paypal site. Can I please get an english version link? I would hate to donate 1000 bucks when I only wanted to do 50.00 usd. Or is that the idea Wink LOL

Thanks for all you do and your super responsive staff.

Prost!
Jim AKA Hopdadi
www.pdxbrewers.com
Beer...........The Other White Meat.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
LINUX/1.3.33/4.0.22/4.3.9/Dragonfly Dragonfly (9.1.2.1)

Actually it's dutch, and the comma is european representation for decimal.

So 50,00 is 50.00 USD Smile

Ubuntu/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.6.34/PHP 7.1.22/DragonFly 10.0.48.9418

Thanks, You Rock man! They better know you rock Phoenix!

Prost!
Jim AKA Hopdadi
www.pdxbrewers.com

50,00 it is

Prost!
Jim AKA Hopdadi
www.pdxbrewers.com

Done , another 50,00 it is. Love you guys!

Prost!
Jim AKA Hopdadi
www.pdxbrewers.com

Next time can we get a beer donation? Wink

Diagon Alley - Top Design

Linux/1.3.37/4.1.21-standard/4.4.4/9.1.1

sarah wrote
Next time can we get a beer donation? Wink
Laughing

PS:
Hey Jim.. in your website's footer the cpg-nuke logo/img link to phpnuke.org ... Wink

Compliments for pdxbrewers club, very singular! Smile

CentOs / 2.0.63 / 4.1.22 / 5.2.5 / DF 9.2.1

I am having the same problem although I did recognise it was Dutch ( lovely people Smile )
My problem is I have Australian account and it will not let me log in via the provided Paypal login.
I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this as I am extremely grateful for Dragonfly and the massive effort behind it all.

"So! A good deed in a weary world"

OS/Linux - Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) - MySQL/4.1.21-standard - PHP/4.4.6 - CPGNuke/9.1.2.1

I might be mistaken but i think if you log into your paypal account prior to hitting the donate link on this site it should show the page in english if that is set to be your language of choice. I'm not sure about this tho never mind i am sure of it I just tested it just open a new tab or window logg into paypal and then click the donate link. It will show the page in what ever language you have set as your own.

Multiple Setups

Thank you Dizfunkshunal

I might be mistaken but i think if you log into your paypal account prior to hitting the donate link on this site it should show the page in english

It worked well, got a totally different log in screen, I think Paypal needs to adopt Dragonfly, I have had web sites for 3 years and still can't work out how to set up Paypal, and yet I could set up Dragonfly without even having to ask stupid questions in the forum Smile

OS/Linux - Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) - MySQL/4.1.21-standard - PHP/4.4.6 - CPGNuke/9.1.2.1

Edited!

Information I posted here previously was incorrect.

Thank you to management for acknowledging my first donation, more to come when I can afford it Smile

I see its easy enough to donate around here, but wouldn't it be better if we could see the sponsor page to see how much we can donate for whatever group, I would like to make a contribution but can't actually see where the sponsor page is.

Or do I just donate my amount and then I'm automatically added?

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com

you donate and then you get added. your rank changes to sponser and type of sponser is figured by your total donations.

Multiple Setups

I made a donation, although it won't show up for me as the e-mail I use in my profile is not the same as the paypal e-mail.

Have a look at my new chat home: www.worldwidechatters.com
Looking for hosting www.caltonhosting.com