Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ how to change signature text size in foumspro :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ how to change signature text size in foumspro

I would assume it is somewhere in the style.css file in /themes/[yourtheme]/style/

however looking through it I can't find it for the life of me.

I'm looking at changing the text size to a smaller size as the signature text is too big for my liking.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / ? / 5.0.22 / 5.2.3 / 9.1.2.1

In the default forums, I believe the size can be controlled by using the css class of postbody. However, I do not know if this changes other stuff. So you can see the assignment of the class in viewtopic_body.html where it says:

<span class="postbody">{postrow.SIGNATURE}</span>

So just define a font size in that css class and see what happens. Or you can define a specific class in the span.

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]

Last edited by aptd on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Go in to language/yourlanguage/your_account.php and change the characters from 255 to however many you want it limited to.
define('_MA_SIGNATUREMSG','This is a block of text that can be added to my posts<br />'.sprintf(_M_CHARS, 255));

You can't go above 255. If you want to go above 255 then you have to change the cms_users and cms_users_temp table for user_sig from TEXT to BLOB (i think it's blob anyway).

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Think he was talking the size of the font? Or sorry if I was mistaken. Yes what Djdevon said is for the length or how many characters allowed in the signature.

thanks it was indeed the font size, was a bit too big just needed to shrink it down a tad

but i'm using ForumsPro v2 so will that be any different?

In ForumsPro2, still uses the class of postbody in the style.css.

Very Happy