Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ BBcode for Photobuket Videos :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ BBcode for Photobuket Videos

Is there any such thing as BBcode for Photobuket video like Youtube for Dragonfly? Try to search, but don't seem to get any hit.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Mysql 5.1.41/php 5.2.5/CPGNuke 9.2.1

Can you use the YouTube link? Haven't looked at that modded code in a while, so forgot if the addy is hardcoded to youtube.

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]

heliown wrote
Is there any such thing as BBcode for Photobuket video like Youtube for Dragonfly? Try to search, but don't seem to get any hit.

Actually there is a hack for that over @ DfAddons. It adds capability for embedding Quicktime Video and MP3's in forums using a new BBCode File. You can get it here
To see the Hack installed you can view it on my site. www.wiicked1o1.locked-loaded.com and if that link does not work then my domain has transfered to www.Noob-Tutorials.com

Come build a tutorial community with us.
www.Noob-Tutorials.com

Operating system.: Linux:.|Apache version.:1.3.37 (Unix):.|PERL version.:5.8.7:.|PHP version.:4.4.4:.|MySQL version.:4.1.21-standard:.|DF.:9.x:.

I have installed the forum tags mod and got the youtube to work but there is no BBCode for Photobucket video codes on it yet. Can someone add BBcode for photobucket to the mod? That would be awesome.

Adding it to the mod would probably not be a problem, adding a nice button to it would be in some regards. If you look at the code, you can see how they added in some of the bbcode for the other video stuff. Mirror that and change it for photobucket. Don't know if it will work with photobucket though, have never tried.

I just hope someone who has expertise would take a snap on this.

RC heli hobby: www.rchelicoptertown.com
Khmer Community: www.angkorthom.us

heliown wrote
I just hope someone who has expertise would take a snap on this.

I'm the creator of the Forum Tags Hack. I semi-regret to inform you that this Hack has been sunsetted and is no longer being worked on or developed in its current state.

But don't get your panties in a bunch, we are working on a new mod that uses a GUI interface for manipulating the content of the bbcode. Can't give you an exact date on its completion, as I just got back from leave, but know it is actively being worked on as we speak.

Once the core mod is complete, feel free to submit requests for various forms of "add-on media".

EHP Webmaster
www.ehpdesigns.com

Linux OS / Apache 1.3.34 / MySQL 4.1.22 / PHP 4.4.7/ DF 9.1.2.1

Nice!

I will be waiting for that. Does that mean that we would not have to do manual editing. To the best of my knowledge I refrained from putting it on my site because it required lots of editing of certain files. What's worse is that the next time I upgrade the CMS, it all gone! Anybody willing to rectify any mistakes that I may have made in understanding how this hack works?

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

That would be awesome, MikieMouse.

-

MikieMouse, can't wait to have it! so photobucket is one of them please.

RC heli hobby: www.rchelicoptertown.com
Khmer Community: www.angkorthom.us