Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) :: Archives ⇒ [Solved] getting "attachment too big", although I raised the :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ [Solved] getting "attachment too big", although I raised the

I have re-reviewed the topics... additionally to my question/issue, I can say that:

it no matter what value I put in the "maximum file size allowed" (within the attachment filesize settings), I get the same error

If I'm logged in with an admin user at the same time, then I'm able to post the file with no problema.

I tested by uploading a file thru ftp into the same subdirectory, and it worked that way

I wonder if anyone knows where in the database, or file, this value is stored (maximum FILESIZE for attachments)?

Thanks!

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux. Apache v1.3.36, MySQL v4.1.21, PHP v5.0.4, CPGdragonfly 9.0.6.1

I finally found where the "-2147483648" value was set... although not sure how it changed to negative values in all the 7 groups I have there.

However the parameter I needed to fix was under the Administration of the Forums, in the "Attachment" menu, and the "Extension Groups Control" option.

Thanks to all the people who took a look and helped me in one way or another.

Linux. Apache v1.3.36, MySQL v4.1.21, PHP v5.0.4, CPGdragonfly 9.0.6.1

Way to dig in the menus and see it through, nice work. And thanks for sharing the info you found as well in order to help out other people that may have the same issue.

Linux | Apache[1.3.37] (Unix) | MySQL[4.1.21] | PHP[4.4.5] | DF[9.1.2.1]