Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) :: Archives ⇒ Sigs Have Disappeared :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Sigs Have Disappeared

I have checked all settings on my site, but while a couple of people had no sig problems last week, now no one can see sigs put in their profile. Only sig visible is admin, but none of the member signatures are showing. They display fine in the profile section of My Account, but not in the forums anywhere.

What's up? TIA Very Happy

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/MySql 5.0.27-standard-log/PHP 5.1.6/DF 9.1.2.1

Have you checked:
admin.php?op=Forums&do=board&mode=config
Allow Signatures?

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

Hi rlgura. Yep. Those settings are okay, and everything is set to yes. I had one member who removed their sig, put it back on and saved it, then it appeared again. This same problem is happening on a couple of sites of mine.

One thing (may be unrelated) is that when I try to set quick reply in PMs to true, it won't save it. I had seen a couple of posts about that here before, but didn't take the time to sort it out. Don't know if that has any bearing on this problem though.

I have 2 members who had sigs on, they were showing up fine, then one day they stopped showing up. The one member did as I said above, but so far she's the only person with a sig displaying besides me (admin).

This is a weird one. Thanks for your help.

Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/MySql 5.0.27-standard-log/PHP 5.1.6/DF 9.1.2.1