Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ Blocks disappeared and can't re-add after Upgrade :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ Blocks disappeared and can't re-add after Upgrade

I had a problem doing a 9.1.1 -> 9.2.1 upgrade, which I fixed by commenting out the line $server = get_db_vars($db); in step3.php of the install package.

That got the upgrade working, but now I have no blocks even though the cms_blocks table has them all listed just as they were before the upgrade. Because all the blocks I want are already in cms_blocks I can't re-add them.

Any ideas why they exist in the table but block admin doesn't see them, and how to fix it?

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

Gah, forgot to upload the new default theme files, there are new templates for admin section, including one for block admin....

Can't delete post and feel silly now Sad

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

Are you using MySQL 4.0.20 ? is this correct? The question is related to the get_db_vars .... which should not create any problems at all .. but I'm smelling that some times could be the cause of some strange "white pages" during installs.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

This was on a site I don't own, I just do some coding for (i.e. not the details in my sig).

This is what System Info gives me (now I've upgraded DF):-

CMS Version 9.1.2.1 PHP Version 5.1.3 MySQL Version 5.0.24a-standard (client: 5.0.24a) GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible) Session save_path /var/lib/php System Linux xxxxxxxxx.xxx 2.6.8-24-smp #1 SMP Wed Oct 6 09:16:23 UTC 2004 i686 Build Date Sep 18 2006 23:51:24 Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--datadir=/usr/share/php' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--libdir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--with-_lib=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/lib/php/bin' '--with-gd' '--with-png-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-tiff-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-ttf-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/lib' '--with-curl=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-ftp' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2-prefork' '--with-bz2' '--with-mysql' '--with-mysqli' '--without-pear' '--enable-gd-imgstrttf' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--disable-ctype' Server API Apache 2.0 Handler Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php5/php.ini PHP API 20041225 PHP Extension 20050922 Zend Extension 220051025 Debug Build no Thread Safety disabled Zend Memory Manager enabled IPv6 Support enabled Registered PHP Streams php, file, http, ftp, compress.bzip2, compress.zlib Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, bzip2.*, zlib.*

(removed some stuff I probably shouldn't publish on a public website)