Languages and alternative language support ⇒ i18n - l10n (languages) :: Archives ⇒ Multi Language Video tutorials :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Indexi18n - l10n (languages)

Archived ⇒ Multi Language Video tutorials

I was wondering if any one would like to make video tutorials translated into other languages. I only know english and I know there are alot of users out there who do not understand english. I will provide the required admin access needed on my site, ftp access for uploading, and if needed a desk top recording program to record the tutorials with.
When I make a tutorial in English you would need to watch it and then make one as near the same as you can in what ever language you choose to translate it in to.
Any takers?

Keep in mind that if you decide to take on this project that you will be also taking on the support side if any that has to do with the tutorials/language you are translating the tutorials in. Since I only know english I would not be able to help any one asking questions in another language. I could help some using a translator.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Multiple Setups