Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) :: Archives ⇒ Forum Topic Reply :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Forum Topic Reply

Sorry if this is the Wrong section, but im looking to modify a part of Dragonfly on my site. (If this is the wrong section, can a mod please move it to the correct area)

We are still using 9.0.6.1 (Because the new ver refuses to install) but thats not the problem.

Basically, what i want to do is add an option somwhere in the admin panel that makes it so Forum Topic Reply notifications are Defaultly on, but still give the user the option to turn them off.

At the moment, its Defaultly off, but you can turn them on, but we want it the other way around.

Does anyone know what to do to make this happen?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
DebianLenny / Apache2.2.9 / MySQL5.0.51a-24+lenny3-log / PHP5.2.6-1+lenny8 / Dragonfly 9.2.1

DazzaJay wrote
We are still using 9.0.6.1 (Because the new ver refuses to install)

If you don't report your problems most luckily you will always stay on 9.0.6.1.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Ben said he was going to make a topic about that problem, cos i dont understand it, its got somthing to do with the datbase failing the converson or somthing.... i dont really understand it, ..... but anyway, thats not on the priority list anyway.

But yeah, any ideas on how to make the Topic Reply Notifications "Defaultly on"?

DebianLenny / Apache2.2.9 / MySQL5.0.51a-24+lenny3-log / PHP5.2.6-1+lenny8 / Dragonfly 9.2.1

Let me guess.... i HAVE to attempt again to update to the latest ver of DF... Get the error message or whatever.... THEN get that problem fixed, THEN update to the latest ver of DF, THEN somone will help put with this topic right?

No, not really.

I suppose that modifying the user registration default setting will do it, since that field is hidden at user registration you should then modify two tables fields "default" values OR you can still let users decide at registration level by letting that field shows up.

admin.php?op=users_cfg&mode=fields

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Well, i want it to be defaultly on, but allow the user to change the setting for themself aswell.