Miscellaneous ⇒ Search Engines :: Archives ⇒ SiteMap Generators :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexSearch Engines

Archived ⇒ SiteMap Generators

I've searched Dragonfly for info on SiteMap Generators and info about them. I only found one thread that was two years old and seemed irrelevant to my question. I would like to use a Sitemap Generator but find that they return errors or 0 pages crawled. If anyone has a suggestion on a generator that works well or how to configure one for Dragonfly I would appreciate the info.

Randy Bell

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS: Linux/Apache: 1.3.37 (Unix)/MySQL: 4.1.22-standard/PHP: 5.0.5/CMS vers: 9.2.0.RC2 CVS

You should find the module you want at dfbounty.org

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

if you dont find the module Heres good site map generator www.auditmypc.com/xml-sitemap.asp

Multiple Setups

Thanks for the suggestions. I had already tried auditmypc.com but had a non-related problem and was waiting for an answer. In the mean time I set up a Excel template, dumped my data from MySQL and created my own sitemap from it. I found that I have a lot more control over the canned software that is created for static files. Even if they will crawl a dynamic site, they don't seem to understand what they are doing.

Swordman56

Randy Bell

OS: Linux/Apache: 1.3.37 (Unix)/MySQL: 4.1.22-standard/PHP: 5.0.5/CMS vers: 9.2.0.RC2 CVS