Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ Access Denied :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ Access Denied

I have installed the newest version of Dragonfly and had no issues with the install at all, however, when it said that the install was completed and I go to the admin page, I get access denied. This is also occurring on index.php. Here is the site address www.rcskywarn.com/index.php or www.rcskywarn.com/admin.php

Anyone have any ideas on what is going on here?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Fedora core 4

they work fine for me using Firefox.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I get Maintanance message on index and admin login on admin.php. While installing you created an admin account, just use that to login in admin.php, set up all your preferences and then admin -> main settings -> maintenance to remove the message.

[edit] it took more then 5 minutes to write this message? Laughing [/edit]

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

I went in and cleared my cache and cookies and I can now get the maintenance screen and the admin page, but when I try and login on the admin screen I am still getting "Access Denied". I have reinstalled and made sure I typed the username and password correctly.

Fedora core 4

The admin password is case sensitive. Put it in exactly with the letters in Capitals, lowercase and the numerals. This suggestion of mine has worked a couple of times in the past so try it and tell me what happens.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

I have and still no go. I would really like to get this working, from what I have seen from other sites it look good. I think the biggest problem that my be occurring for me is the cookies. That was the only why I could get the index.php and the admin.php to show. Then when I try to login at the admin.php and making sure that I type the username and password as I did in the install, I get that Access Denied message.

Fedora core 4

I now have it working.

Fedora core 4

For reference, the problem was with the cpg_error.log file. I had the incorrect permissions on it. CHMOD it to the correct one and it is working fine now.

Fedora core 4