Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ PHP-Nuke :: Archives ⇒ 9.1.1 upgrade - new members join date is Dec 31, 1969 :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 PHP-Nuke ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ 9.1.1 upgrade - new members join date is Dec 31, 1969

I tried searching the other threads in the forum linked by Nano but my issue is the same as this one I think.

I went through and cleaned up the db for the users on a test site and test db which is identical to the actual.

www.kotls.com/kls is the test

The users I uploaded to the DB for the above are from phpNUKE

www.kotls.com is old phpNUKE site

What I have recently done want edit the tables and values in the test site to match the orignal dragonfly tables and values. There were some varrying tables and formats for the _users from phpNuke and dragonfly. The test site still is completely functional but the date error is the same.

Im still a nub and I still have not found another article in the section you supplied me, Nano. It seems to fit here.

What can I do without manually setting dates or reinstalling the multi sites? I have multiple sites on different system db prefixes and same user db prefixes. That part works fine. Its just the Registration Dates I cannot remedy and in the db I can see it having the actually regdates in db but its not showing on the site.

"Z"

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
OS: Linux / Apache: 1.3.37 (Unix) / MySQL: 5.0.27-standard / PHP: 4.4.6 / Dragonfly (9.1.2.1)

Well when I went into and changed all of the tables it made all of the regdates 0 so unless there is another way.... the actualy DB in use with the same issue has the correct dates but I cant figure out how to show them.

OS: Linux / Apache: 1.3.37 (Unix) / MySQL: 5.0.27-standard / PHP: 4.4.6 / Dragonfly (9.1.2.1)

How does the old puke user registration date looks like?

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Joined: Jul 29, 2006 is whats visible to users and whats listed when I browse users and look at reg_date column.

DB Table
Field: user_regdate
Type: varchar(20)
Collation: latin1_swedish_ci
Null?: No

Field: user_dateformat
Type: varchar(14)
Collation: latin1_swedish_ci
Null?: No
Default: D M d, Y g:i a

I hope this is what you needed, and thanks for helping. >;+)

"Z"

I'm guessing that you're still having a problem - there's no question posed here.
BUT - the user_regdate (and other related date fields) were converted to Unix data/time format (int11) instead of dateformat strings with DF 9.1
You'll have to somehow convert those dates to unix timestamp format, then change the field type.

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

hey rlgura >;+)

My question was how to get the registration date from phpnuke to dragonfly. When I transfered users everyone shows they were registered on Jan 01, 1970 so I was trying to figure out how to get the original dates. I tried following the already listed posts but either my situation is slightly different or I cannot understand how to follow. Sorry if its the latter.

How would I convert? I have read about a converter but does this work on existing sites that have already been installed?

I have changed the tables to what DF should have on the DB but that erased all of the original regdates and put them at "0" which makes them Jan 01, 1970. If I cannot get corrent regdates can I at least change it from Jan 01, 1970 to Jan 01, 2000?

Thanks for helping.

"Z"

AHH! Just found your original thread - you posted this info in the wrong thread Smile Nano was asking for this info over here: dragonflycms.org/Forum...rt=30.html

Anyway,
Jan 01, 2000 = 946702800

So

UPDATE cms_users SET user_regdate=946702800;

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

Are the db info about phpnuke or 9.1.1?

The db table info I posted was from phpnuke.

ok and "How does the old puke user registration date looks like?"

i mean the actually date "data" inside the field (example "10, Jul 2006" )?

I posted it above.

Original PHP NUKE DB:
dateformat: D M d, Y g:i a
user_regdate: Jul 29, 2006

Dragonfly DB:
dateformat: D M d, Y g:i a
user_regdate: 1189193338

then try by updating your languages files