Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Points Module.. For Forums Pro.. I Will Pay $$$ :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ Points Module.. For Forums Pro.. I Will Pay $$$

something like this, where admins can only see the Add 10 Points And Remove 10 Points..

and i want it to show how many points each member have under the posts amount..

its an easy module, i will pay $5 for the one that makes it, i will transfer money through paypal.. i want it to work on forumsPro
i want a Top10 Point Scorers Aswell..

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

$5 is like paying peanuts! It's too less. Who says it is easy? But what makes things easier for you is the fact that this thing has already been made by a leading module developer BrokenCrust www.brokencrust.eu .

If you want to put in only the admin feature then do a forum search as there is a hack around here somewhere.

Besides for Forums Pro related issues it is better to contact people @ MyndWorx and not here.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

@CatchImran: If the button would exist here, I would just add you 100 points Very Happy

Linux/ 2.6.18 / 5.1.52 / 5.3.2 / 9.3.2.0

zohrab, Why not try this www.skpdev.com/Downloa...id=12.html

The points aren't part of the forums but a small hack I bet would show how many points a user has.

What I am saying is, if you wanta point system in the forums you need to do a lot of modifications but if you have one outside of the forum then all you need to do is display something in the posts.

Scetter.com

Linux/2.2.20/5.1.61-log/5.3.8/9.3.3.1