Support ⇒ Requests :: Archives ⇒ [approved] Add my survey module changes to cvs :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexRequests

Archived ⇒ [approved] Add my survey module changes to cvs

You forgot to do the updater for Surveys's cpg_inst.php

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
-

Thank you for the input. I will do that as soon as I have a chance. At the time I made this, I wasn't particularly familiar with the installer/updater part of modules.

It also need to be in main updater of DF, or does the updater updates the modules automatically via cpg_inst.php's of modules? Nano, Maze, Phoenix?

-

Also poll edit should have provided for editing the extra option.

Ubuntu/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.6.34/PHP 7.1.22/DragonFly 10.0.48.9418

Good call Phoenix. I've gotten much better with checking for edit pages, etc. since this project. I apologize for not having this done yet. I am out of town for a few days, but as soon as I return I will sit down and take the ten minutes or so to finish the mentioned changes. I hope that will be sufficient to get it into CVS. Please advise me if there are any other necessary changes. I am more than happy to work to get new features into DF.

O.k. I had a little time and fixed the Poll Edit page. Now I just need to add the upgrade code in the installer and we will be set.

no changes to cpg_inst - core modules are handled differently - it will eventually be dealt with.

Ubuntu/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.6.34/PHP 7.1.22/DragonFly 10.0.48.9418

O.k. is there some way I can help with that? If not then I will go ahead and upload the fixed edit poll file.

How's this going? My last cvs update had the survey block broken badly. I realized someone was working on it (now I found the thread Smile )

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}

Still in progress Smile Since I haven't heard back I will start looking into how core moduls are installer/upgraded so that we can get the issues fixed.

cpg_inst is missing the 'upgrade' part to add the filed and version number needs to be raised.

install/sql/tables/survey needs only the field.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

fixed in cvs

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

So does that mean the installer/upgrader part is good to go? Here is the updated admin/index.inc that includes the added selection for anonymous voting. I wasn't sure what you bumped the version number to, so I just made it 9.11 Please let me know anything else you need. I will be extremely busy the next few weeks, but I will do what I can.