Support ⇒ New installations :: Archives ⇒ Install Problem :: Archived (page 2) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

Archived ⇒ Install Problem

ok trying to install dragonfly (server stats in sig) but get a you do not have permission to view this. additonal a 404 error occured.

HAve tried installing in root dir and in public_html. Have tried removing .htaccess (.htaccess is version # $Revision: 9.18 $) have spoken to my host and they see no reason why its being blocked and have had a look in to it.

I have searched on the forums to see but cant find anything that works.

Jeruvy is this good enough or did i miss something out? thanks in advance

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux/cpanel - apac 1.3.37unix - php 5.2.1 - dragon trying to install 9.1.2.1

Not really.

Review my last post in this thread. Then state very clearly the answers to my questions in point form please.

Then wipe your site out 100%. In your 'public_html' folder copy a fresh unarchive of Dragonfly CMS into that folder..

Then run the install.php.

If you have any problem along the way don't be afraid to ask.
But give us the exact error message.

A 404 is legit, but your not telling us 'how' your getting it.

Just for the record, I can probably stand with several others in saying that DragonflyCMS installs in about five minutes IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS and your meet the installation CRITERIA. If not, then tell us what your trying to accomplish, very likely we can help you get it installed on that also,

GL.

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}