Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ How to move topics from ForumsPro back to CPG-BB :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ How to move topics from ForumsPro back to CPG-BB

I Have This ForumsPro Installed On My Site...

I Have Disable The Forums *original*

the question is how can i move all posted topics from forumspro to normal forums

thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

anybody?

Head over to myndworx.com for help with Forums Pro. And have a little patience. An hour is a short turn around to be asking again.

anybody? Sad

well i thought on this main cpg dragonfly site somebody would be able to help me..

Let me get this straight then,
- you had CPG-BB forums
- you converted to forumspro
- you want to change back to CPG-BB?

One significant aspect will be that they removed the tables critical for search but there is an old topic somewhere about rebuilding those tables.

How many topics and posts are you talking about?

Phoenix wrote
Let me get this straight then,
- you had CPG-BB forums
- you converted to forumspro
- you want to change back to CPG-BB?

One significant aspect will be that they removed the tables critical for search but there is an old topic somewhere about rebuilding those tables.

How many topics and posts are you talking about?

exactly.. but all members have posted on forumspro, but i want to move all topics and all the sections that i made on forumspro to forums.

To my knowledge, there isn't a converter for reversing the process. Your best option is to compare the table structures and see if they are easily restored to CPG-BB. Even so, I think they also play with forum permissions, then there is the wordlist and match tables to rebuild, and they also mess around with the cms users table.

The forumspro conversion process is not very user friendly and it interferes with core tables, so it's a lot of work for anyone to do, and carries a great risk of screwing it up.

If you are not comfortable with that, then just stay with forumspro and run with minimal features to reduce the load.

well thanks bro.. i like the forumspro.. i will stick to it Wink thanks!