Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ Where is DJ Maze :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ Where is DJ Maze

Hi guys n gals

Anyone heard from Maze he left here from the RGW PARTY saying he be on hols for 2 weeks this is now 6 weeks later ... with no emails or phones calls we are hopeing he is ok and well .. the last time he went off he was ill so we hopeing he is ok.. so if anyone has had contact please let us know..

cheers Tim

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

He last posted on our forums not more then 2 days ago ... yeah he is fine. Sun and fun Smile

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

www.dragonflycms.org/F...tml#131568

Here is one he posted yesterday!

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

Get similar questions about members whereabouts at my site all the time. That is why I implimented a "Last Visited" by date and time with ascending/descending sort feature within Memberlist area of CPG-Dragonfly to help with the questions, as I can't keep up with over 5,000 members and whether they visit the site daily. 😉

[CentOS release 4.6 (Final)] | [Apache 1.3.37] | [MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log (client: 4.1.21) | [PHP 4.4.7] | [DF 9.2.1] | [FPro 2.0.2]

Tim i'm away in the weekends and only on here once a while when i'm at work.

I know what you want, but it's hard to remote control a computer from work and a boat Wink

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

hi yer mazy soooooooooo good to hear from you mate we missed yer.

no probs on the remote we will wait till you have the chance ...just knowing your ok is the main part as we where getting worried ..

goods news for you on the windmill project
we are now waiting to find out from the funding people whether its a yes or a no so fingers crossed time..

chat soon lots of love from Dee xxooxoxo and shakers from me

cheers Tim

link up soon Smile

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

sultan wrote
That is why I implemented a "Last Visited" by date and time with ascending/descending sort feature within Memberlist area of CPG-Dragonfly

That's been bugging me for a while. It was amazingly easy to add the column, just 3 lines of code and 2 lines in a template file Smile But it looks more complex to add the sort. I'll have to figure that out later.

Linux / 1.3.37 / 4.1.22 / 5.2.4 / 9.1.2.1