Miscellaneous ⇒ Chit-Chat :: Archives ⇒ What happened to Memphis, xtremethemes.com owner? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexChit-Chat

Archived ⇒ What happened to Memphis, xtremethemes.com owner?

Does anyone have any information about our cool old user named Memphis, who has made such cool theme like SovereignBlue and released it at his site Xtreme Themes.
I'm really intersted what happened with him as he suddenly dissapeared.
Maybe someone knows something?

EDIT:
Doing some DNSStuff and Googleing... that's what I found out

Domain hoster is: pagelogix.com/
So I thought maybe he owns this?
Googleing and found this:
PM Jon who is Memphis above this post. He is a great guy to work with !! He has a web package and hosting service that is a great deal.

So logical is that he owns his site on his own hosting.
Also found this.
Searching more...

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
-

Hmm, I had wonderedd about him a while back. But never did a follow up on it. It's looks like he just dropped the project and left. But then I don't know for sure. Someone else might know.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

It seems that he dissapeared from other forums etc places too. I guess he got busy in something really busy. And the site is up thanks to this that he is/was one of the host owner (?) and maybe noone has even checked the site for a year from the host company...
Interesting though that he would get so busy that wouldn't say in Forums that he's busy.

-

I've been there myself too this past year, didn't really have time to get on the NET, just only enough time to check the email that was all. Maybe that why he have not been posting that he will be out.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

Probably

-